You find Disneyworld in the most unexpected places

DonaldDuck

The advisor to the Student Senate at my college has Disney things all over her office. She has Disney picture frames with pictures of her family at Epcot. She has Figments, Mickeys, Donalds, etc. She has Disney snowglobes and miniature Disney castles. Actually, there is a whole bookcase filled with Disney things in her office. It always makes it nice to visit her office.

scorp111

Last night at Airborne Raceway in Plattsburgh, NY....

9 year old girl sitting right in front of me with a WDW hat with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto and Donald signatures.....

My wife asked her if she went to WDW... she said " No, my babysitter did".

I mean obviously there are a million disney hats in the world... but to be right in front of me last night... after reading this thread yesterday.

Makes me smile :)

Davie

If you walk into my bank branch, you will find various Mickey Desk Accessories on my desk as well as other Disney Items on my credenza. I also get a kick when my customers pick the Disney checks we offer!

Lil'mermaid

stitch rocks said:
they mention disney world in my managerial accounting book... made me want to go back. i swear it made me listen in class really well for one day out of the whole semester :D

My HS management class used Disney all the time as an example of a large company and other things.

I had a family picture one day for a project at school and my friend stopped and looked at it and said "You took that at Fantasia Gardens in Disney World! I love it there!"

DanStat

On my TV internship at FOX Charlotte, while waiting in the studio I found a whole load of 100 Years of Magic promotional stuff! And a WDW 2004 Media calendar!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom