You create the "New Park"

WDWiz318

Original Poster
Well it has certainly been quite a while since I've posted anything, I have been keeping up with the rumors and what not though. I'm not really sure if this was done but I wanna put it out there and see what ideas come about. With Disney putting all this money into the FLE and now even that being up in the air at this point, let's see what us Disnet Fanatics can come up with. Let's travel 11 years into the future - WDW's 50th Anniversary and that year, Disney announces a brand new park to open two - three years from then, what's the theme of the 5th Amusement Park to be built in WDW???

:sohappy:

rsoxguy

Refurb Kingdom

A park that begins with broken attractions, and constantly paints the walls and fixes the broken pieces. It will save them the pesky task of building new things, just to have them break.

kaos

Disney Swamp- airboat rides through the World... See gators, herrons, and the occasional jaguar in a natural setting. Very simple to construct- but it MUST have monorail access...

CaptainWinter

No 5th gate. There's already a week's worth of stuff to do. Just the four parks they have in tiptop shape -- shows and parades included. Also, some of the duds replaced.

Crazy Harry

It could be called Anchient Adventures, or something along that line, and have to do with anchient times and mythology, ie Egypt, Greek Mythology (Hercules), mayan/inca/aztec culture ect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom