You can have any WDW meal/food item RIGHT NOW, no matter where you are. What is it?

JillC LI

I am reading this at 5:45 am and I want Macadamia pineapple pancakes with sausage and a press pot of coffee from the Kona Cafe.
I was gonna say Dole Whip Float, but I'd prefer those pancakes right now too. Maybe a side of the strawberry compote from the tonga toast. I'll skip the sausage and coffee.

Cmdr_Crimson

Something simple...
mushroom-swiss-burger-Electric-Umbrella.jpg

wdwjmp239

Right now? It's 8:23pm in Fort Myers, Florida and I can use some Tonga Toast. Sooooo....if someone can make that happen? That'd be great! Thanks!

Janir

The Jiko beef shortribs. They were sooo good we asked for the dish to be made for our wedding reception and the catering kitchens chefs worked with Jiko to get the recipe and make them for us.

My wife might say the school bread from Norway.

If I had to pick something more treat like, I'd say either a bucket of popcorn or some mickey rice krispy treats.
The popcorn while 'just' pop secret popcorn and coconut oil, its yummy and damn addictive.
And a fresh rice krispy treat is always yummy from WDW. Kind of my wife's and mine special treat when where at WDW. We've bought the large Mickey Shaped rice krispy treats from MK on our way out almost every time we've visited MK to take home, just to give us a flavor and taste of WDW the week after we get home. Smooths out the transition to reality from the Disney Bubble.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom