Yeti Game Prize

GoofyDufy

Original Poster
Last night my son and I played the Yeti Game on the Everest web site. We had a great time playing and at the end when we won it said we won a prize of a 5x7 ride photo on EE. We are going in three weeks and we were very excited. After printing the voucher, we noticed it had a expiration date of Sept 30 of 2006. If they are expired why would they still have that on the site? Anybody know if they except them after the expiration date?

napnet

I did it last year before the expiration... dunno if they are still going to honor it or not... its worth a shot! Just go to Guest Services inside the park and they give you a certificate.

They probably didn't pull it after the expiration because someone forgot ;)

SirNim

I think it's not so much that the date has passed than the number of certificates they originally had printed and ready to go at Guest Relations. If they only printed a limited run of certificates, and had no more printed up past last September, then they might just be out.

However, I have a hard time believing that if they are NOT completely out of the certificates, they won't give one, regardless of the expiry...

rangerbob

You should be OK with the Yeti Vision certificate. Alot of the things that is running for VMK has expired but they are still accepting them.

GoofyDufy

Original Poster
What other things are you talking about?

You should be OK with the Yeti Vision certificate. Alot of the things that is running for VMK has expired but they are still accepting them.
We have had a lot of fun with VMK over the last couple of days especially since we are going soon. It was VMK that pointed us to this yeti game on another site.

What other things are you talking about?
Are there more things in VMK that give you stuff at the real parks?

rangerbob

There are quests that you can do in the parks. You will need to pick up the cards in the Cinema on Main Street first. There are 2 quests that you need to print at home too. One that is for AK & MK, make sure you get it stamped at Kali first and you need one for each person doing the quest. The second quest is the Tomorrowland quest.

Have fun.

monorailguy01

If you do these Quests you get at the Theater on Main Street Do you get a free Picture from a ride? IF so what would I have to do to get a picture? just complete the quest or something? or is that only for VMK?

Yeti game online - I went last May with 3 of my friends and only one of us had a paper sayn they completed the game and get the free 5 x 7 photo, So one of my friends went into guest services in AK and told some lady that we all played the game and it did not give us a certificate sayn we beat the game. (and it was true) and the lady was like ok no prob and handed the 3 of us papers for a free picture, I thought that was super nice. I would go to guest service when you go to AK and tell them I heard about this yeti game and I played it with my son and we won a free 5 x 7 photo, and If she says that offer does not count any more, I would get a hold of a manager and tell them that the game is still online that anyone could play and get a free picture and demand a free picture and see what happens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom