Yet Another NEW Travel Channel WDW Show

PeeplMoovr

Original Poster
Sorry if this is old news. I did a search on several of the forums and didn't find anything.

Monday March 22 the Travel Channel will air "Ultimate Walt Disney World". I only know that it will have spots about Tower of Terror, Space Mountain, and Mission Space, among others.

Also - To be aired that day are many other Disney Specials, one of which is "Walt Disney World Resort Behind the Scenes". I'm pretty sure this is the same special that has aired in the past, but at least one TV guide website (yahoo) has the original air date as "March 22, 2004". This is probably just a typo error. If not, please let us know.

:sohappy:

barnum42

I do not get Travel Channel in UK, but catch up with it on #disney-central.
Hope someone can grab it an add it to the files.
If Popkid or anyone is reading this - PLEEEEZE:D

Not For Sale

Would you happen to have the times it's on? Because I am such a busy man :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

PeeplMoovr

Original Poster
Thanks, all, for getting this stuff onto #Disney-Central. Makes burning to DVD that much easier for me.

Thanks RU for the "Enchanted Tiki" video you put together.

Keep up the good work.

polyman 65

I saw a special on National geographic channel on sat or sunday about animal kingdom.It was new and talked with imagineers and showed a lot on everest construction.

RU42

I am trying to rush my PotC edit now. It has just about every availble inch of my hard drive taken. Other then that, yes, I am all set for some massive recording.

RU

mikeb_86

Looks like a fun day for diseny and did you all hear about them taping the fan one for wdw, its kinda like wdw fan something?

That's all,
mikeb_86

Gregbert

RU42,

I am not able to connect through mIRC. Is there another way to download this material. I m sure I know the answer to this but I thought I would ask anyway. I, too am planning on recording on March 22 straight to my hard drive.

Take care,
Greg

RU42

Mikeb - never heard of the one you are talking about.

Gregbert - We post to IRC and to alt.binaries.multimedia.disney

RU

barnum42

Originally posted by Gregbert
I am not able to connect through mIRC.
Is there a technical reason why not, or are you not familiar with the required software. If it's the latter they have a new "How to" guide which is a lot better than the last one. Combined with Invision makes the whole thing a lot easier.
It is still a little strange to initially get your head around it, but once you do the treasures to be found are well worth it.

Senderella

Originally posted by PeeplMoovr
Sorry if this is old news. I did a search on several of the forums and didn't find anything.

Monday March 22 the Travel Channel will air "Ultimate Walt Disney World". I only know that it will have spots about Tower of Terror, Space Mountain, and Mission Space, among others.

Also - To be aired that day are many other Disney Specials, one of which is "Walt Disney World Resort Behind the Scenes". I'm pretty sure this is the same special that has aired in the past, but at least one TV guide website (yahoo) has the original air date as "March 22, 2004". This is probably just a typo error. If not, please let us know.

:sohappy:

Outstanding. Does anyone know when the start time for this Mousefest starts? I've got a tape set aside for Disney Travel Channel stuff. Are they going to do some of the hotels like they did awhile back? I remember seeing a show w/ that lady with short hair.. she went to each hotel and did a 30min show on it. Anyone know?

Sen
:goodnevil

RU42

Go back to page 1 and see my post. I put in a link to the Travel Channel listing for that day; which would include start times (ET.)

RU

se8472

Wow this looks like the one I am. The guy was off by one month. Told me it would be out around April hahaha

I am so pumped YES! :D

JMishy

Re: Re: Yet Another NEW Travel Channel WDW Show

Originally posted by Senderella
Outstanding. Does anyone know when the start time for this Mousefest starts? I've got a tape set aside for Disney Travel Channel stuff. Are they going to do some of the hotels like they did awhile back? I remember seeing a show w/ that lady with short hair.. she went to each hotel and did a 30min show on it. Anyone know?

Ah, you mean Great Hotels with Samantha Brown? (boy would I like to have her job) I know she's done segments on The Grand Floridian, the Animal Kingdom Lodge, the Wilderness Lodge Resort, the Yacht Club & Beach Club and the Grand Californian in California (I could be missing one).

It looks like on the 22nd, Great Hotels will be showing the Yacht & Beach Club, AKL and the Grand Californian. Mousefest starts at 11am EST.

HTH!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom