Yet another Indiana Jones stunt show RUMOR

NIU EE

it398 said:
if they did this they would have to be careful to make it obviously different to the sinbad stunt show in islands of adventure otherwise people would be directly comparing the 2.

Yeah, I've got a feeling it would end up having a very similar feel to it as the sinbad show does.

Mad Stitch

mkepcotmgmak said:
behind epic? that's where cast services and the toy box and cast roads are... the toll is closer to the old hunchback theater isn't it?

Now that I think about it your right. I'm thinking of the wrong access gate
along the perimeter road.

DizWhizKid

What's the point of putting in a new stunt show right after you just put in another new one? I know both LMA and Epic are popular, but, IMO, they're redundant, and that drives guest satisfaction down. There needs to be some kind of family ride in the space (since there's basically none in the studios except for the dumbed-down Backlot Tour).

HeeHee, maybe that's where they can put the new Harry Potter attraction :hammer: .​

mkepcotmgmak

Mad Stitch said:
Now that I think about it your right. I'm thinking of the wrong access gate
along the perimeter road.

i don't know why in the world i couldn't think of "perimeter road" for the cast road around the studios... i was pargo'ed around it all the time... haha!

on another note... i think a potc stunt show would be a huge draw. it's a very popular movie, and it's totally different from lmax. i love the indy stunt show, actually, i should say lovED it... i wouldn't mind seeing something new.

either way, epcot got a lot of great stuff, now i think dak and mgm need some love.

captcanada

speck76 said:
no.....Gigli is dow the path a bit

It is in-between the Leonard Part 6 dark ride and the Glitter stage show :lookaroun

I heard they were being removed in favor of a "Battlefield Earth" ride.
And a Highlander 2 show. Specifically Highlander 2 though. Not the original, as the original was a good movie, and thus....not as fun to mock.

Huge Dreamer

Scott M said:
Enough with the stunt shows already! :eek:

Put an attraction in it's place. We can never have enough rides! :D

Scott

It is ture you can never have to many rides but that is what the expansion to the other side of the highway is for. Taking out one stunt show the size of Indi would only be enough room for one ride. And isn't MGM-Studios ment to be movie oriented and what better way to do that then a stunt show. So back on topic it would be nice to see a update to Indiana other then a clone or cheap a$$ make over.

Legacy

I would rather see a small stunt show built at the Magic Kingdom near Pirates. Build a small lake and put the Black Pearl in it (in the wood line of Adventure Land), build up the facade of PotC, and create a small 15 minute stunt show that would literally start out of nowhere.

THAT would be cool, and would be so very Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom