Yet another griping guest... this one is so dumb she's funny

kaylasmom

Original Poster
I just spent an absolutely GORGEOUS day at MK. The weather was beautiful and the park was not all that crowded. I ran into my favorite monorail driver and had a few words with her, saw some extremely friendly CMs, and just had a great time in general. AND THEN... I got on the resort monorail to go back to the Grand Floridian.

This young woman, I would say early to mid 20's, (blonde, tan, petite, jewelry everywhere, perfectly coiffed, blah, blah, blah) gets on the monorail at the T&T center. After the Monorail leaves the station, she stands up, starts yelling and cursing (at noone inparticular) that the Monorail is going in the wrong direction. She calls a friend of hers on the telephone, telling the friend that the "d*mn monorail is going the wrong way" and when the Monorail stops at the Polynesian, she starts complaining to a CM while still on the phone with the friend. She INSISTS to the CM that she has been at WDW for 11 days now and that just a few days earlier, the Monorail's first stop on the resort line from the T&T center was the Contemporary, and demanded to know why the Monorail was going in the wrong direction. The CM very politely informs her that the monorail has always only run in one direction, and informs her that the Contemporary will be the third stop from the Polynesian. The young woman starts yelling that she has a lunch reservation and she is going to be late for it, and that if she misses her lunch "all hell is going to break loose". (I couldn't help but sit across the monorail car snickering). She tells the CM that the Contemporary is only one stop from the T&T center, and that it will take nearly a half an hour to get around going the "wrong way". The CM states that if she happens to park at the T&T center the next time and needs to get to the Contemporary that she could just take a short walk, and the young woman said, "I'm not walking, isn't that what the monorail is for?" STILL insisting to her friend on the phone that monorail is going the wrong way. :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :lol: :lol: :lol: All this time I'm thinking, why not just PARK at the Contemporary in the first place????? DUH :veryconfu

After the monorail leaves the Polynesian station, she continues to gripe to her friend on the phone about how much she "hates this place", and that "with all the money we spend here, they should have a monorail that goes in both directions".

Thank God I got off at the next stop!!!! Talk about your complainers! I just thought this was TOO funny, and had to share with you guys.

CAPTAIN HOOK

kaylasmom said:
She INSISTS to the CM that she has been at WDW for 11 days now and that just a few days earlier, the Monorail's first stop on the resort line from the T&T center was the Contemporary.
11 days and she still does know which way she's travelling :brick: I just hope she's found her way out by the time I get there next August

WDWKat26

lol I definitely don't think i'm perfect and always right, i've made plenty of mistakes in my life! Then again, i'm not a natural blonde.

Anyway, I probably would have said something...not sure what...but I probably would have lol :)

kaylasmom

Original Poster
I thought about saying something... but what to say????

I thought her being all caught up in herself was the funniest part, the more she went on the funnier it became, so I just let it be. I wish I would have brought the video camera!

westie

This is where I say,"Excuse me. We came here to get away from people like you." (It pays to be 6'1", 220!):D

mandib

My mom summed this up "If we were on there we would have been crying [laughing so hard]" Wow stupidity of people makes me laugh. And don't insult blondes!! :)

col

i would of been crying with laughter at that person :lol: :lol: :lol: ; i wouldnt of cared if she would of said something to me coz i would of said something back to her.
i hate it when someone is talking on there phone and at the same time talking to you so its like a 3 way conversation.

she should of walked to the contemporary -isnt it suppose to be the nearest to magic kingdom?

classic!

60 days = 9 weeks for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:xmas: :sohappy: :wave:

kaylasmom

Original Poster
Well Thrawn, she wasn't exactly my type...

But if I were a TYPICAL man (apparently such as yourself ;) ), I'd say she was pretty hot. STUPID, but since when has that ever mattered, right? :lol:

Thrawn

Account Suspended
kaylasmom said:
Well Thrawn, she wasn't exactly my type...

But if I were a TYPICAL man (apparently such as yourself ;) ), I'd say she was pretty hot. STUPID, but since when has that ever mattered, right? :lol:

I'm in the market for a trophy wife.
Did you happen to get her number?

:lol: :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom