Yet another crowd ?

coltow

The past few times we have gone to WDW we have gone late August. I'm trying to convince my husband in the spring next year especially as there's free dining in March. This would put us at WDW the week leading up to Easter. Just wondering if anyone has good/bad experiences in going the days leading up to Easter? I'm guessing that crowds are probably just about the same between this week and late August, but am just looking for some input

Thanks to all

Scuttle

The past few times we have gone to WDW we have gone late August. I'm trying to convince my husband in the spring next year especially as there's free dining in March. This would put us at WDW the week leading up to Easter. Just wondering if anyone has good/bad experiences in going the days leading up to Easter? I'm guessing that crowds are probably just about the same between this week and late August, but am just looking for some input

Thanks to all

Just go in March especially if you go the first week. The weather in March in Florida is incredible. Get to the parks early and grab fastpasses you'll be fine.

Upvote 0

coltow

Original Poster
My husband isn't keen on kids missing more then a couple days of school. I have researched and discovered that this week is one of the most crowded. That parks close for capacity almost daily...FORGET IT, we'll just wait for August

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

UGH!!! I'm running into the same issue we are going on the DREAM on April 5th and wanted to do Disney a few days before the cruise. I'm freaking out on what the crowds are going to be like that week! :shrug:

Upvote 0

WDWLOYAL1971

I have and the crowds were incredible. But it seems that in general the crowds are just getting bigger and bigger each month. Don't let that stop you. Go and have a great time.:wave:

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

UGH!!! I'm running into the same issue we are going on the DREAM on April 5th and wanted to do Disney a few days before the cruise. I'm freaking out on what the crowds are going to be like that week! :shrug:

We did the Disney wonder 2 years ago during april break, the cruise itself you could'nt tell it was vacation week, the parks.....Yeah such a different story! I purposely took pics of the crowds so I would never be tempted again! Even my daughter who was 8 at the time still says " oh mama never again in april"! She's even told her friends who have gone this past april "good Luck, the crowds will be crazy"! I mean if your going with the expectation that it will be real crazy, but if you can , just chill by the pool relax!! Oh and have a great cruise!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom