Yet Another Bus Crash

jDoor

Banned
fine... the analogy sucked.. i get it..

But no, it's disneys bus.. just because their name isn't on the pink slip, the bus is a representative of the disney company, as is the driver...

If a cable guy jacks up your stucco while installing a cable, and he's a sub-contractor of the cable company.. THE CABLE COMPANY IS LIABLE.

It's their EMPLOYEE, just like Mears is Disney's employee...

Notmadbro, just frustrated with the fan-boi, don't wave your finger at disney crap.

floridabill

fine... the analogy sucked.. i get it..

But no, it's disneys bus.. just because their name isn't on the pink slip, the bus is a representative of the disney company, as is the driver...

If a cable guy jacks up your stucco while installing a cable, and he's a sub-contractor of the cable company.. THE CABLE COMPANY IS LIABLE.

It's their EMPLOYEE, just like Mears is Disney's employee...

Notmadbro, just frustrated with the fan-boi, don't wave your finger at disney crap.

Mears is it's own company and has nothing to do with disney, except for disney having there name on the busses. disney isn't liable for these drivers or the busses.

seashoreCM

There may have been a problem with the traffic light.

The truck driver said he had a flashing yellow. The bus driver said he had a green.

At some point the flashing yellow (night time mode) changes to red and the side street (where the bus was) gets a green. But there should be a changeover time where the flashing yellow first turns green, then to steady yellow, then to red, and at least another second before the side street gets the green. Now the traffic signal is in daytime mode.

Now there are a lot of flashing yellow lights in Massachusetts that change to steady yellow and then red without any green when someone wants to cross the street and presses a button. After the walk light has finished, the flashing yellow returns.

Mammymouse

You do have a point - no corporation can escape liability by hiring a contracted service.... It's why a Chemical Company can't perform illegal dumping by "contracting" the job to Ralph's Waste Disposal :).

Who owns the bus and who pays the employee? I would assume that would be who would be sued.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom