Yesterworld

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
I didn't see any of these videos posted anywhere, and I don't know if anyone has ever watched these, but if not, here you go!

Dunston

I kind of like Defunctland. The only theme park-related YouTuber I can't stand is the person who does TPMVids. They are the definition of poorly-researched clickbait.
Defunctland is good and really, really well-made. It just takes itself so seriously, and if you listen to the podcast, the guy Kevin Perjurer is super full of himself.

Tom Morrow

Yesterworld is one of the best, always does their research and their tone and delivery are not obnoxious.

Offhand Disney and Theme Park History are also okay, but unlike Yesterworld they don't always have their facts straight.

I also recommend Rob Plays, unlike most of these channels which cover theme park history, he covers really interesting questions and also does tons of research into them.

Cmdr_Crimson

Yesterworld is one of the best, always does their research and their tone and delivery are not obnoxious.

Offhand Disney and Theme Park History are also okay, but unlike Yesterworld they don't always have their facts straight.

I also recommend Rob Plays, unlike most of these channels which cover theme park history, he covers really interesting questions and also does tons of research into them.
Another one I recommend is Expedition Theme Park as it not just dives into the Florida parks but every parks and it's history.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
I love Yesterworld. Not sure why the hate for Defunctland, I like their videos too. But I've gotta admit, Yesterworld gets the edge.

hauntology

Rob Plays is my absolute favorite. He picks such fascinating themes. Defunctland is the main and biggest one though. If you look into it all they’re all really close friends.

I actually emailed Defunctland offering to help research for their videos but he didn’t respond. :/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom