Yes another park bag thread...

Back!Elbow!Shoulders!

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit
Premium Member
A Bagallini RFID Mini Cross body bag, fits my iPhone on the back for easy access and inside a small pouch to fit credit cards, few mints and lipgloss. Easy to get through security and also water resistant if it starts to rain.

A second vote for checking out bagallini. I’m a fan of their everywhere bag. It’s spacious but light. There’s a pocket for a water bottle. Good zippers and pocket locations.

I’ve been able to fit a light jacket into it without it feeling cumbersome.

Weather_Lady

What is a belt bag?

We used to call it a "fahnnie" pack (deliberately misspelled because the word gets bleeped here - it's apparently really offensive in Europe). Newer terms (to get around using the internationally offensive word) for it are a bum bag, waist pack, or belt bag (the latter term can also be a small pouch that slides onto your own belt, with the same effect).

Some small purses are even designed to be able to be converted to a belt bag by unclipping and adjusting the shoulder strap, and refastening the purse around the waist.

Last edited:

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
We used to call it a "fahnnie" pack (deliberately misspelled because the word gets bleeped here - it's apparently really offensive in Europe). Newer terms (to get around using the internationally offensive word) for it are a bum bag, waist pack, or belt bag (the latter term can also be a small pouch that slides onto your own belt, with the same effect).

ohhhh...got it.

graphite1326

Phone
Small portable charger
Chap stick
Tiny body spray
A few sticks of gum in a band aid holder
Round folding travel size hair brush
Small round pill container with OTC meds
A few throw away ponchos
Small travel wallet
Sports strap for my glasses for RNRC

All of these things can fit in a compact bag however like I said I like to have enough room in a bag to toss a bottle of water (I usually take a bottle of water and then refill it. Sometimes I get free ice water but its just not my style.), my hat (for when I go on more wild rides), and candy/cookies (when I go to a party)
Phone - pocket
cap stick - don't need it
Body spray - really?
gum - wife has some in her pocket
hair brush - pfft
OTC meds - wife carries in her pocket. I don't need any meds (63 yrs old)
ponchos - take when rain in forecast. Back pocket
wallet - in room safe
sport strap - on glasses

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Phone - pocket
Body spray - really?
hair brush - pfft
OTC meds - wife carries in her pocket. I don't need any meds (63 yrs old)
wallet - in room safe
sport strap - on glasses
That all well and nice but I'm not you and I was looking for bag suggestions not put it in your pocket or font take it.
You also have 2 people to help the carrying. .oh and I would never leave my wallet behind. Magic bands are not perfect t and there are times an ID, CC, or cash are needed.
Ans good for you that you do not need advil or anti diarrhea meds.

graphite1326

That all well and nice but I'm not you and I was looking for bag suggestions not put it in your pocket or font take it.
You also have 2 people to help the carrying. .oh and I would never leave my wallet behind. Magic bands are not perfect t and there are times an ID, CC, or cash are needed.
Ans good for you that you do not need advil or anti diarrhea meds.
Never needed ID. Why would you? Never carried my CC either. It's easier to cancel your magic band (with your CC on it) than to go thru the hassle of canceling your CC. They have advil at the parks and I have never taken an anti diarrhea med in my life. I certainly wouldn't carry it to the parks.

Last edited:

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Never needed ID. Why would you? Never carried my CC either. It's easier to cancel your magic band (with your CC on it) than to go thru the hassle of canceling your CC. They have advil at the parks and I have never taken an anti diarrhea med in my life. I certainly wouldn't carry it to the parks.
Well I am not 63 so I get ID'd and magic bands can and do fail at times.

MissingDisney

Phone - pocket
Body spray - really?
hair brush - pfft
OTC meds - wife carries in her pocket. I don't need any meds (63 yrs old YOUNG!!!)
wallet - in room safe
sport strap - on glasses

FTFY ;)

Sans Souci

To those of you who don't bring a bag, how do you not get sun burned from not reapplying sunscreen? Because that's the real reason I ever carry a bag in with me.

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
To those of you who don't bring a bag, how do you not get sun burned from not reapplying sunscreen? Because that's the real reason I ever carry a bag in with me.
I bring a bag but I do not bring sunscreen to the parks. I apply before heading about for the day and I never get burned.
I am very fair skinned as well so that is saying something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom