Yep you guessed it another Disney fan just joined. :)

Rumbly in my Tumbly

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
My name is Brynn and I am 15 years old. I obviously love Disney and have been lucky enough to have a great mom to have taken me to WDW 5 times and will be 6 times this upcoming Summer. I also love Winnie the Pooh and all the friends of the 100 Acre Wood. My favorite Disney movie is Pooh's Great Adventure: The Search For Christopher Robin. The Magic Kingdom is always my first stop at WDW and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is always the first ride I run to. If I see Pooh in the parks I usually scream. I love Pooh so much. Other then Disney I am your typical goofy Teenager who listens to music in her bedroom almost 24/7. Gets yelled at by mom for having that music playing too loud. I also love watching Disney movies & shows on Disney + and just hanging with my friends. I am in the 10th grade at my school which at the moment is frustratingly back to remote learning until January 21st at least because my school had too many cases of Covid so they shut it down until the quarantine period is up and I guess they are sanitizing the whole school. Enough about me. See ya real soon in the forums.

heatherhy01

Welcome to the boards!

Winnie The Pooh Disney GIF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom