Yep, Sorry..another FL res. ticket upgrade question..

DawnBerg

Hi All! I REALLY hope someone knows the answer to this as I have tried for weeks to find it here and other places. AGH!! Let me just lay it out and see ... I purchased a free dining package with 2 day base tickets. I am going to upgrade these to Florida Premium Passes and use the payment plan option. I called Disney and they said I would get credited for the 2 day base tickets but now my question.... since I ALREADY paid for the 2 day base tickets will this credit go toward my downpayment or just toward my future payments? In my eyes, and from what I think I understand, the credit will go toward the downpayment with the remainder coming off the balance left and therefore reducing my future payments. Is this correct and has anyone done this???? Trying to budget properly and with 5 people this will make a BIG difference in how much I budget for the downpayment/first payment. Thanks in advance!!! 29 days till we POP!!! :D

Probably toward your down payment, but no one will know for sure except Disney. Give them another call in the morning. The CMs on the phones are always so nice to talk to anyway... :)

I know how stressful it is to plan on a budget, so just make another phone call and put your stress to rest!

Have a magical trip!

Upvote 0

luv

No answer! Sorry!

If you're going to have an AP and plan to eat a bunch of meals at WDW, look into AP room discounts and TiW. You may save more money than buying a package. Just wanted to offer that up. :)

Upvote 0

DawnBerg

Original Poster
Probably toward your down payment, but no one will know for sure except Disney. Give them another call in the morning. The CMs on the phones are always so nice to talk to anyway... :)

I know how stressful it is to plan on a budget, so just make another phone call and put your stress to rest!

Have a magical trip!

Thanks for trying lol. I will call today and post what they say just in case anyone else has the same question. TYTY

Upvote 0

DawnBerg

Original Poster
No answer! Sorry!

If you're going to have an AP and plan to eat a bunch of meals at WDW, look into AP room discounts and TiW. You may save more money than buying a package. Just wanted to offer that up. :)

Thanks for the info!! We are already happily paid and ready to go for this trip but definitly will go that route on future trips ;)

Upvote 0

luv

Thanks for the info!! We are already happily paid and ready to go for this trip but definitly will go that route on future trips ;)
I'd check. I once priced it out. The free dining was $700 more than just buying the food. Word to the wise!

Have a great trip, whatever you do!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom