Yee Ha Bob

riverside

Premium Member
Seeing Bob's show is always one of the highlights of our trips. It's a great show for kids & adults both. My two year old nephew gets excited to see him!! The appetizer foods they have there are pretty good. Bob's show usually starts around 8:30 but if you want a good table try to be there by 7:15. It normally fills up pretty fast.

Upvote 0

MySmallWorldof4

Original Poster
Seeing Bob's show is always one of the highlights of our trips. It's a great show for kids & adults both. My two year old nephew gets excited to see him!! The appetizer foods they have there are pretty good. Bob's show usually starts around 8:30 but if you want a good table try to be there by 7:15. It normally fills up pretty fast.
Thanks! Hoping to catch it tonight. Hoping the rain lets up.

Upvote 0

21stamps

Coming down in July? Got our AP upgrade today!:) Got a great deal since we bought our original tickets at a discount. :)
Awesome!!!
Nope..not going this summer. Will do a few nights sometime early fall, sans kiddo.. but I've booked 11/25-12/2 for me and T again. Maybe actually see a show or meet a character at MVMCP this time.. and actually see Illuminations!! ;)

Can't wait to hear all about your trip..and then your pre trip for the next one!
Please take lots of photos at Fort Wilderness for me!! Hopefully we'll stay there soon.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom