Yeah, Mulan

brb1006

The Aristocats: Sure it ain't one of Disney's greatest films and it had gained some dislike from Disney fans. But for some reason, ever since I seen the Live-Action Cinderella years ago it gave me a perfect idea for how this might work. I would imagine to film to focus more on the cats owner Madame Adelaide and the plot will be much better or even an improvement to the original. This idea might had been overdone, but the film might start out with her as a young girl with her parents then cuts to her as a young women with her first husband. We then see her husband giving her a surprise gift that contains Duchess before his death.

But that is my idea so far, but a live-action take on the film might be a bit interesting. Marion Cotillard would also make a perfect Duchess.

erasure fan1

variety said:
Guy Ritchie to Direct ‘Aladdin’ Live-Action Movie for Disney

Disney is in talks with Guy Ritchie to direct its live-action “Aladdin” movie.

Dan Lin, who produced Ritchie’s two “Sherlock Holmes” movies for Warner Bros., is also producing “Aladdin” through his Lin Pictures company. Jonathan Eirich is exec producing.

John August wrote the new “Aladdin” script.

Nailed it!

prberk

One more nail in the coffin of original ideas in the company named for one of the greatest innovators in entertainment history.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom