Yatchsman?

wareagle93

Original Poster
We have LeCellier booked for our steak night. After hearing all the rave reviews on the yatchsman though, I think we would rather go there. Question is though, what park is the closest to it and what is the best transportation there. Thanks!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It is closest to Epcot and the best transportation is your feet. Exit Epcot through the international gateway and walk to the Yacht Club. It is a 10 minute walk tops. If you are coming from your resort take the bus to DHS then walk or take the boat to the Yacht Club.

sgtmgd

Yachtsman is far and away our favorite place to eat..the food is simply outstanding. You can walk to Epcot in less than 10 minutes..or if lazy..you can catch a boat to Epcot OR DHS..for that matter you could walk to DHS from there as well..20-25 minutes. Any place can have an off night...Im sure some folks will have negative experiences to say about Yachtsman as well...but I certainly circle my ADR's for that meal...

Prince-1

Without a doubt Yachtsman is a superior restaurant. The steaks are of a better quality, the sides are delicious and deserts are fantastic. Like everyone said exit through the International Gateway near England and walk to the hotel. Just stay to the right and you'll be there in 10 min.

real mad hatter

Hey hatter, i'm new to this site, but it looks like you arefull of good info...is the yatchsman really that much better? I see a lot of mixed reviews onle cellier, but almost everyone has a good review on yatchaman.
Ive had a fillet of beef at Le Cellier,their signature dish,verdict was ok but nothing to shout about,pretty average.However I haven't had a steak at the Yachtsman but if I had a $ for every awesome review Ive read,not only on these threads,but other Disney sites,then I would be heading there.Honestly,I do not think Ive ever seen a bad review.Guess where I'am heading for my next Disney steak.;)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Hey hatter, i'm new to this site, but it looks like you arefull of good info...is the yatchsman really that much better? I see a lot of mixed reviews onle cellier, but almost everyone has a good review on yatchaman.
Yachtsman is without question the better of the 2. Le Cellier is a signature due to popularity, Yachtsman is one because of quality.

coachwnh

Im my opinion, the Yachtsman is far superior to Le Cellier. Check out the menus online to compare. The selection of steaks is fantastic. If you are a steak lover, there is no way you will pick Le Cellier over Yachtsman after you have eaten at both!!!

coachwnh

Ive had a fillet of beef at Le Cellier,their signature dish,verdict was ok but nothing to shout about,pretty average.However I haven't had a steak at the Yachtsman but if I had a $ for every awesome review Ive read,not only on these threads,but other Disney sites,then I would be heading there.Honestly,I do not think Ive ever seen a bad review.Guess where I'am heading for my next Disney steak.;)
And hatter, you will regret having waited this long to go. Im certain you will love the Yachtsman!!!!

DisDadWoz

We have been to both several times and the steaks are much better at Yachtsman. We still like LeCellier for other things as well so we still go. Like Hatter noted earlier everyplace can have an off night, unfortunately for us Yachtsman had an off night with bad service and even worse manager "attitude" when it came time to fix the issue so we are not going back for awhile. Again, not because of the food.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom