Yak and Yeti or Boma

• Yak and Yeti

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Boma

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

@DisneyBryan

Original Poster
Hey guys...want to get some opinions/consensus. Booking my ADRs for a September visit and looking to eat close to/within Animal Kingdom so its easy to enjoy Rivers of Light and/or Avatar that evening after dinner. Never been to Yak and Yeti or Boma, which one do you all prefer?

Otterhead

For the food, I far, far prefer Boma. Huge selection, lots of unusual flavors and delicious things --- I'd hate to miss going there on any trip to WDW.

However, for convenience, it wouldn't be best. It'd definitely be a bit of a hassle to get to. As others have said, you might look at Tiffins... and as a sidenote, if you like Tiffins or are intrigued by the food, Skipper Canteen at MK has several of the same dishes at a more reasonable price and casual atmosphere.

danyoung56

A And Tiffins is in the park and right near ROL venue. :)

Well, Tiffins is in the park, but it's not really near the ROL venue. Think of Tiffins as being in the southwest corner near the entrance to Avatar, while the ROL venue is in the east section over by Everest. Still, not a long walk or anything.

I'm doing Tiffins in about 5 weeks, followed by a drink or 3 in the lounge, and then ROL. Can't wait!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Well, Tiffins is in the park, but it's not really near the ROL venue. Think of Tiffins as being in the southwest corner near the entrance to Avatar, while the ROL venue is in the east section over by Everest. Still, not a long walk or anything.

I'm doing Tiffins in about 5 weeks, followed by a drink or 3 in the lounge, and then ROL. Can't wait!

Yes I know it's not right next to it sorry but meant it was not a long walk. Guess I worded that wrong or I should of just left it out to not confuse anyone. lol But yeah we can't wait to try it either later this year in December. ;)

JIMINYCR

Yak & Yeti better meets your needs for in park dining and the show. We enjoy all of the menu items and have always had excellent service. But I'd say if you have the dining credits and time you should also try Boma on another evening, it is worth it.

Tinkerfan4ever

Yak & Yeti gets my vote as well. I was super excited for Boma when we went there. My husband (who is typically a more conservative eater), really liked it. But me, I didn't like it at all. I don't know if it was just too unique for me or what, but I really struggled to find something I liked. Well, I did like the zebra domes, those were great. :)

I loved my food at Yak & Yeti. I had steak and shrimp and it was so good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom