Yak and Yeti brownie sundae

RolltideMickey

Original Poster
When My wife and I ate at Yak and Yeti back in May of 2009. We split a huge brownie sundae that could have been then best dessert in WDW. We recently went back about 6 months ago to be told by a CM they discontinued that dessert. Does anyone know why they stopped making this? Or is there another place that serves this now?

tissandtully

When My wife and I ate at Yak and Yeti back in May of 2009. We split a huge brownie sundae that could have been then best dessert in WDW. We recently went back about 6 months ago to be told by a CM they discontinued that dessert. Does anyone know why they stopped making this? Or is there another place that serves this now?

Seeing as Yak and Yeti isn't actually operated by Disney, probably not. They are owned by Landry's, who owns Rainforest Cafe, so, maybe there?

RonAnnArbor

Yak & Yeti is independent, not Disney owned. They create their own menus and the items there aren't things you will find in the parks elsewhere. I've haven't had the Brownie Sundae there, but I've had some of their other desserts and they are also all good. As to the Brownie Sundae, you are out of luck.

jeanie_b

I don't know how huge it is, but storybook treats in magic kingdom makes a delicious brownie sundae. We make sure to stop each time we're there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom