Yahoo Fantasy Baseball?

Dr. Dom

If you still need another person, I'd like to join up. Assuming we're doing the MLB league, you'd finally get an AL guy.

I've done a couple fantasy leagues over the years and have done reasonably well (not great, not horrible).

Besides, this would give yet another reason to keep track of my beloved Twins!:)

Just let me know details.

Thanks for setting this up!

SpongeScott

Originally posted by Dr. Dom
If you still need another person, I'd like to join up. Assuming we're doing the MLB league, you'd finally get an AL guy.

I've done a couple fantasy leagues over the years and have done reasonably well (not great, not horrible).

Besides, this would give yet another reason to keep track of my beloved Twins!:)

A Twins fan! Cool! I don't think I've ever met another one before.:lol: I have followed the Twins for years, though my fervor has died down some since I play fantasy ball in an NL-only league for the past 12 years. One of my goals in life is to see them play in Minnesota sometime, hopefully in a different stadium. We'd love to have you sign up with us!

TURKEY

Guys, I'd like to play, but having to set lineups in early May for a month and then probally moving won't leave me a competetitive team so I'm NOT going to play.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by Dr. Dom

Yep! You're in! That makes 8. I'd really like to have 2 more people, but 8 will do just fine.

james4023464

I'm in but only for the Yahoo free one. I just started fantasy baseball lastyear and I loved it. I love to join you guys if there is room. Go Red Sox, this year the curse will be broken. Play Ball.:D

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by james4023464
I'm in but only for the Yahoo free one. I just started fantasy baseball lastyear and I loved it. I love to join you guys if there is room. Go Red Sox, this year the curse will be broken. Play Ball.:D
That's 9, we'll take one more. Who's the lucky guy or gal?

BTW, Yahoo hasn't started this season's leagues yet. I'll let ya know when thye do.

dizneyfreak

Yeah I would guess MSU. Just what type of draft are we going to have a live draft or Autopick draft. I would like to have a live draft, but whatever is fine with the rest of you.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Ok, folks. I'm in the middle of setting this up right now, and I'm having to make some decisions for all of us. I hope these are OK. From what a few of you have told me, and I agree, the draft is the best part of the season, so I've chosen the live draft. I've tried to pick a time that would most likely be best for everyone.

Here are the specs:

Draft Date: Monday, February 24
Approximate Draft Time: Evening - 8:30pm-9:00pm

Draft Type: Live Draft
League Name: WDW Magic
Maximum Number of Teams: 10
Maximum Players on a Team: 24
Player Universe: All baseball
Maximum Moves: No maximum
Maximum Trades: No maximum
Scoring Type: Rotisserie League
Waiver Time: 2 days
Last Trade Date: No end date
Trade Reject Time: 2 days
Maximum Games: No maximum
Maximum Innings: 1250
Roster Changes: Daily
Starting Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, CI, MI, Util, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, DL

Statistical Categories (Batters):
Runs
Home Runs
Runs Batted In
Stolen Bases
Batting Average

Statistical Categories (Pitchers):
Wins
Saves
Strikeouts
Earned Run Average
(Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched

Hope these are good with most of you. I'll PM all of you the league password so you can join up ASAP.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Alright, I think I PMed everyone. I'm sorry to those of you on the east coast. I know this is a little late, but I was trying to avoid dinner conflicts on the west coast as well.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Hey, Fievel. I'd love for you to be in the league, but there are ten spots, and if everyone who said they were gonna be in sign up, then all ten are full. I haven't seen "itsalways420" around since he posted in this thread, though, and it was his only post, so you might be able to grab his spot. I'll let you know soon.:)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by Main Street USA
Hey, Fievel. I'd love for you to be in the league, but there are ten spots, and if everyone who said they were gonna be in sign up, then all ten are full. I haven't seen "itsalways420" around since he posted in this thread, though, and it was his only post, so you might be able to grab his spot. I'll let you know soon.:)

No prob bud....i know I was late in jumping in.

Otherwise I'll have to whoop up on some perfect strangers in a public league :)

Main Street USA

Original Poster
For those I sent a PM to with the league password who have not yet joined the league, I'm giving you until midnight tonight to join up. There are a couple of members who currently want to join in, but are waiting for a space to open, and we want the league to have a full 10 owners. Thanks!:)

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Currently 6 of you have signed up. I'll be giving the password info to an extra person tomorrow in order to fill up the league.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom