Yahoo Fantasy Baseball 2

Main Street USA

Original Poster
There are a few guys and gals that wanted into the WDWMagic Fantasy Baseball League who didn't get the opportunity to do so. Therefore, we will be organizing a second league.

Anyone wishing to participate should say so right here in this thread. Those who are not in the first league will get first consideration, but if after a few days we don't have enough "new" owners to fill the league, owners in the first league are welcome to join and own a second team. I'll keep everyone up to date on the situation.

Well, let's hear it. Who wants in?:)

"If you should decide to join us, final arrangements may be made at the end of the thread." - Ghost Host

:D

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria
What is this about? How do we play? Site? :veryconfu If it´s baseball, at least I understand it! :lol:

Fantasy Baseball is basically where we get ten "owners" and draft our teams off of the MLB roster. However they produce statistically throughout the year determines hte winner at the end.

Many websites have incredible setups for this including Yahoo, which is free, ESPN, FOX, etc. It's something that is actually taken quite seriously by many in the US, in fact, there are many leagues where people travel to Vegas in order to be there for a live and in person draft, which involes truckloads of money.

These leagues we are doing on Yahoo, however, are more for fun, but still taken seriously to an extent. i.e. cheating and collusion is a no-no.

If I haven't cunfused you more, join in!:D

dizneyfreak

OOO OOO I'll be in again!!
I've got 4 accounts that will have 4 teams each plus a couple winner leauges so yeah I think I'm a little addicted

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Ok, I think I've waited long enough. ANYONE who wants in, regardless of whether or not you're in the first league, can join in. I've already got the ones who already responded. First ones to respond get the last few spots......

Main Street USA

Original Poster
OK, we've only got 6 people so far.

Those that are in already, do want to go ahead and start a league with 6?

If so, I'll try to pick a day and time that everyone can show up for the live draft. So everyone pick between the following:

-Weekend or Weekday
-morning, afternoon, evening, night

My vote goes for weekday at night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom