XXXII Olympic Summer Games - Tokyo 2021

J4546

BIles was also mollested by Larry Nassar a few years ago. Maybe that trauma had something to do with it? Have you been mollested? Do you know what thats like?

its funny to see people on this site talk about how they would never quit and they are so tough lol....but theyre the same people whining about a log flume being rethemed....

Last edited:

Timmay

its funny to see people on this site talk about how they would never quit and they are so tough lol....but theyre the same people whining about a log flume being rethemed....
Those two things are not mutually exclusive.

Look, I get she was under pressure. All the top athletes are. Her accomplishments up to this point are fantastic…no argument. However, the great athletes overcome tremendous stress to both the body and the mind. That’s why they are great.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
BIles was also mollested by Larry Nassar a few years ago. Maybe that trauma had something to do with it? Have you been mollested? Do you know what thats like?

Those arent even the same thing and lets not make this a sh*tshow where it gets locked or deleted. Thanks.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
When golfers get the yips, they just keep trodding along and endure the embarrassment of bad score.

When gymnasts get the yips, they can seriously injure themselves and possibly never compete again. She made the right call. Her teammates support her.

J4546

Im curious how it would go over to you? I think Brady is GOAT and if he decided he needed to leave during the super bowl for whatever reasons I would support it and still think hes GOAT. I guess youd suddenly think hes weak or something and not like him anymore?

Nubs70

Im curious how it would go over to you? I think Brady is GOAT and if he decided he needed to leave during the super bowl for whatever reasons I would support it and still think hes GOAT. I guess youd suddenly think hes weak or something and not like him anymore?
If he simply walked off in the middle of the game, short of a full Joe Theisman, yes.

Lilofan

If you go along with superstars like Brady if he walked off the field for his own reasons in the middle of the Super Bowl it is not something all would support including me even though I dislike him with a passion but he's still the GOAT.

Last edited:

GimpYancIent

Despite Biles walking away during the team competition the rest of the ladies pulled together for Silver. Hat's off to the ladies for carrying on and completing the team competition. Now there will be individual events coming up and the ladies can individually shine. They are all gold medal contenders in their own right.

Lilofan

Despite Biles walking away during the team competition the rest of the ladies pulled together for Silver. Hat's off to the ladies for carrying on and completing the team competition. Now there will be individual events coming up and the ladies can individually shine. They are all gold medal contenders in their own right.
I'm a fan of Sunisa Lee! I hope she crushes the others in the individual events.

FutureCEO

I'm watching very few events...far less than I usually do but why does NBC get the coverage decade after decade....it's horrible.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
I'm watching very few events...far less than I usually do but why does NBC get the coverage decade after decade....it's horrible.

More importantly, why doesnt the Olympic Channel show past games in non-Olympics years? That would be fun to go back and watch something from 2002 or 2004.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom