Xmas lights and Star Wars

Dustinius

Original Poster
I am going to WDW for the week of January 5th to the 11th 2016.
Will the lights still be up? Or will I just miss them?
According to this huffington post article, (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/star-wars-disneyland-disney-world_5661fc50e4b08e945fef7f38) there will be a few more Star Wars activities in WDW.
Can anybody confirm this? What will they be? And will they still be happening in the new year? Or is it just for the anticipated release of Star Wars 7?

Thanks

Cmdr_Crimson

You will miss the lights as it ends Jan 3rd...
You'll still have the the Jedi Acadmy, Path of the Jedi Film in the former Sounds Dangerous theater, The Star Wars Launch Bay, Fireworks and Star Tours to keep busy with..

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I am going to WDW for the week of January 5th to the 11th 2016.
Will the lights still be up? Or will I just miss them?
According to this huffington post article, (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/star-wars-disneyland-disney-world_5661fc50e4b08e945fef7f38) there will be a few more Star Wars activities in WDW.
Can anybody confirm this? What will they be? And will they still be happening in the new year? Or is it just for the anticipated release of Star Wars 7?

Thanks

This is what is new for Star Wars over the next few months.

Already open
Star Tours 'The Force Awakens' Updates
Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
Star Wars Launch Bay

Starting soon
Symphony In The Stars: A Galactic Spectacular nightly fireworks show to begin earlier than expected

Symphony in the Stars A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party now available for reservations

Dustinius

Original Poster
I read that space mountain will be Star Wars themed as well. Is this just for December or for the next few months as well?

VJ

I read that space mountain will be Star Wars themed as well. Is this just for December or for the next few months as well?
Hyperspace Mountain is only a Disneyland exclusive, just like Symphony in the Stars will be WDW exclusive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom