XBOX 360 Less than 20 Days Away!

CaptainMichael

NowInc said:
All I can say is..

wow..its worth the wait!!!

I'll try and post pics later :D :D
Congratulations! I saw one hooked up at Walmart last week. It is very impressive. I never would have thought that gaming graphics could look so real!

JonnyK

I finally got my hands on one, I was gonna get one from my gf, but that didnt work out, i was at walmart n number 3 in line and finally got my hands on a premium system, and it was worth the wait, i have a working version, No errors like alot of people is having at the moment.

click the link below to see the system and ingame shots (both using photobucket on different names, didnt wanna use up my bandwith)

00.jpg

02.jpg

Pictures321.jpg

Pictures330.jpg

CaptainMichael

wdwfreak said:
I finally got my hands on one, I was gonna get one from my gf, but that didnt work out, i was at walmart n number 3 in line and finally got my hands on a premium system, and it was worth the wait, i have a working version, No errors like alot of people is having at the moment.

click the link below to see the system and ingame shots (both using photobucket on different names, didnt wanna use up my bandwith)

00.jpg

02.jpg

Pictures321.jpg

Pictures330.jpg
Nicccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Where do you live again?:drevil:

Woody13

ELKTON, Md. (Nov. 24) - A crowd of shoppers sparked a melee in the rush for the new Xbox 360 video game console at a Wal-Mart Supercenter in northeast Maryland, and it took 10 police officers to restore order.

A crowd of about 300 people waited as much as 12 hours for the game, considered a must-have item this holiday season, to go on sale at 12:01 a.m. Tuesday. But an announcement from a store manager that the Xboxes would be sold on a first-come, first-served basis, instead of using a number system devised by customers, unleashed the mayhem.

"That's when all hell broke loose," said Ben DiSabatino IV, a 23-year-old Bear, Del., resident, who had been waiting in line since 4 p.m.

Some customers were knocked down and trampled, though there were no serious injuries, said Elkton Police Lt. Lawrence Waldridge.

Then Wal-Mart decided to cancel the sale and police ordered everyone to leave.

Birdlady

Am I the only person who is going to rant against the manufacturers for their sore lack of customer appreciation? My local Circuit City could only get 22 Xbox 360's. Twenty Two! The release was to be of only 'hundreds" of consoles. How do you build up demand for a product like that, right before Christmas, and release numbers FAR FAR short of the demand, thereby dissappointing children in very great numbers! I could buy one on E-Bay for 2 or 3 grand...I won't , and most cannot afford that.

I just feel it is disturbing from a corporation that could very easily have provided enough to meet the demand, yet chooses not to.

Rant over!:kiss:

CaptainMichael

Birdlady said:
Am I the only person who is going to rant against the manufacturers for their sore lack of customer appreciation? My local Circuit City could only get 22 Xbox 360's. Twenty Two! The release was to be of only 'hundreds" of consoles. How do you build up demand for a product like that, right before Christmas, and release numbers FAR FAR short of the demand, thereby dissappointing children in very great numbers! I could buy one on E-Bay for 2 or 3 grand...I won't , and most cannot afford that.

I just feel it is disturbing from a corporation that could very easily have provided enough to meet the demand, yet chooses not to.

Rant over!:kiss:
They are trying to build up more demand. Stores should be receiving more shipments in the coming weeks. If I were you, I would wait until the bugs are worked out and get it next Christmas. There will be more games available then also.

wdwishes2005

STR8FAN2005 said:
They are trying to build up more demand. Stores should be receiving more shipments in the coming weeks. If I were you, I would wait until the bugs are worked out and get it next Christmas. There will be more games available then also.

My local EBgames said that Microsoft only gave them 2/3 of what they promised for the release, and they wont even get through their pre-orders till march:lol: ...... I can see the headline now ''local EB games manager is killed by angry mobs of Christmas shoppers'' and the sad part? EB is going to get the bad PR from it, not Microsoft.

Birdlady

STR8FAN2005 said:

Really, I have no desire to get it. It isn't just this new XBox, there is one every other year or so that is manufactured short of demand. WAY short! It is OK to build up demand, but what is the point if you don't have them to sell?

Mr Bill

It disugsts me that Microsoft fails to ship enough systems to fullfill preorders. It's all just a way to make the console seem more amazing and in high demand than it actually is. Sony pretty much did the same thing during the last generation too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom