WDWBro

Original Poster
So...

Are you getting one at launch?

Are you even getting it?

What Launch Games are you getting?

Do you think I'm a moron?

All interesting questions.

Well, I'm either getting it at launch or Christmas with Perfect Dark Zero and yes.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Perfect Dark Zero, NBA Live '06, and either Peter Jackson's King Kong (week after launch) or Project Gotham Racing 3.
4. Uh.... :lol:

WDWBro

Original Poster
HMGhost13 said:
from what i've heard on the price...i could upgrade my computer for less.

But then you'll just have to upgrade it again! The 360 will be timeless :lol:

patsfan24

i preordered one from EB games but they first shipment had already been preordered so im gettin mine like the 3rd of december. I already preodered nba live 06 and call of duty 2(best game upon release)

JonnyK

1 - Yes with a discount (399 one + Discount) From my gf, she gets discounts.. :sohappy:

2 - Yes

3 - NFS:MW, COD2 and PGR3? I thought of PD Zero but i dont think itll interest me to much.

4 - NO

Salty-

Are you getting one at launch?
Pre-ordered the Premium from GameStop the morning after the MTV special. #1 pre-order at the store.

Are you even getting it?
Odds are high that being #1 that I will receive one.:p

What Launch Games are you getting?
I am purchasing Perfect Dark Zero: Limited Edition, Call of Duty 2, and Quake 4 (I guess I'm into those First Person Shooters). GameFly-ing Kameo, Dead or Alive 4, and Madden 2006.

Do you think I'm a moron?
For liking video games and all things Disney? The best two hobbies on the planet in my opinion. Color me King Moron if that's the case.:king:

bgraham34

I am going to wait on the 360. I shall wait until the price drops. Its just too expensive right off the bat to enjoy it. I am not spending $600 on video games. I need to get a new pc at home first. And then 60 bucks for new games. I dont have enough free time to warrant 60 bucks a game.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom