x-mas parade taping 2008

alilance

They filmed last year the first week of December. I didn't go to the tapings, but I saw a couple of stars and that was cool. I saw Kelly Ripa and her family, Joey Fatone and his family, and met Neil Patrick Harris. He was there for the Candlelight Processional. Really nice guy!!!:wave:

RiversideBunny

...met Neil Patrick Harris. He was there for the Candlelight Processional. Really nice guy!!!:wave:

He stole Harold and Kumar's car. :lol:
But then he did buy their sliders at White Castle for them to make up for it.

He's doing Candlelight again this year, Dec. 1 -3 I think.

:)

the-reason14

We were at WDW one Christmas Day when, on the TV in the resort room, you could see the 'Christmas Parade' going on. Bright sunshine, happy guests.
Looking outside the window of the resort room, however, you could see that it was pouring down rain.

Sometimes the magic Disney wave bends as it proceeds through the time warp of euphoria.

:king:

Ha, thats funny. Do you remember the year? The same thing happened to me and my family I think in 2004. It was christmas day and we watched the parade on abc with Mariah Carey singing infront of the castle and it just looked so beautiful outside on the tv, but it was raining outside so no chance of it being live.

YankeeMouse

When we were in MK a few weeks ago, a film crew member shooting a commercial told us that although it is usually done on the Friday and Saturday the first weekend in Dec, this year it will be split up: Sat after Thanksgiving will be the entertainment portion in front of the castle, and the following Saturday Dec 6 will be the Regis and Kelly parade. He was a Disney film crew cast member and seemed certain about what he was saying. Haven't been able to confirm this on Lightship site. Last year, as AP holders, we got an email about how to sign up (the first 2,000 people I think) for the entertaintment portion. We did get tickets for that. The early 7 a.m. parade taping was for the FLorida passholders, they got the same offer for that event.

mrerk

Premium Member
When we were in MK a few weeks ago, a film crew member shooting a commercial told us that although it is usually done on the Friday and Saturday the first weekend in Dec, this year it will be split up: Sat after Thanksgiving will be the entertainment portion in front of the castle, and the following Saturday Dec 6 will be the Regis and Kelly parade. He was a Disney film crew cast member and seemed certain about what he was saying. Haven't been able to confirm this on Lightship site. Last year, as AP holders, we got an email about how to sign up (the first 2,000 people I think) for the entertaintment portion. We did get tickets for that. The early 7 a.m. parade taping was for the FLorida passholders, they got the same offer for that event.

Forgot about that. Didn't they do AP and DVC last year?

PaisleyMF

I worked last year and man that was really funny seen people run to get good places to see I think was Beyonce performing at the parade. And just to plain see the Parade and be on TV.

the-reason14

I worked last year and man that was really funny seen people run to get good places to see I think was Beyonce performing at the parade. And just to plain see the Parade and be on TV.

Shoot, I would have ran up there too if B was there, but I think Beyonce was in 06. I remember watching that. Last year they didnt really have anyone good, well imo.

jiddng

Do you remember from last year, when that email went out to AP holders? We booked our trip to be in the area that week, and want to look out for the email so we can sign up for those tickets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom