Wynfield Inn

Alexx

Original Poster
I know that the majority of you stay in Disney hotels but there might be a slight chance that one of you may be able to help me.

We usually stay in the Wynfield Inn when we go on our trips to Orlando, but it's closed down now. There was no notice of it closing down so I have a couple of questions about it..i've googled this but I can't find it.

1. Why did the wynfield inn close down?
2. Is anything replacing it?

If anyone can help me, i'd be grateful. Gracias :)

dopeylove

No, it is not demolished. We used to stay there several times a year. The buildings still stand. It was closed down due to too much mold in one of the buildings and the investors didn't want to spend the money to fix it up.

There are plenty of great deals out there. I've gotten a 3 bedroom condo for $69.00 per night. Several hotels on Hotal Plaza Blvd. are advertising rates as low as $59.00.

Best sites for these deals are Travelzoo.com, which comes out with new deals every Wedneday. Also bookit.com, getaroom.com, reserveorlando.com and hotels.com.

tjorlando

I always go to the Priceline's Name Your Own Price option. I've gotten the best deals on there. I went a couple of months ago and stayed at a Ramada hotel that was 2 minutes away from Magic Kingdom. I only paid $35 a night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom