Wyndham Orlando Resort

BUTTERHEAD1

WE JUST MADE RESERVATIONS FOR WYNDHAM ORLANDO AND WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS STAYED THERE AND WHAT THEY THOUGHT OF THE PLACE.WE WILL BE STAYING PART OF OUR VACATION THERE AND THEN WE WILL BE ONSITE FOR THE REMAINDER.:sohappy: :eek:

The Mom

Premium Member
I stayed there the last week in August. The room was very nice, with a wonderful overlook of WDW...we were able to watch fireworks from both MK and Epcot every night. The pool was a little crowded (aren't they all? ;) ) and the grounds were nicely landscaped. My son enjoyed looking for turtles in the ponds/streams. The pool didn't have a slide...just an indoor/outdoor area you could get to by swimming under a waterfall. There is a small snackbar for coffee, light meals, etc. in the lobby area, and a snackbar at the pool. There is also at variety of nicer restaurants. The food was so/so...we usually ate in the parks or across the street at DD. There is bus service to the parks, etc from DD, but we drove most of the time.

Upvote 0

Carolwood

I stayed there several years ago and found it to be nice. Very convenient to Downtown Disney. Be sure to ask for a room with a view of the fireworks when checking in, as some of the rooms do not have a view of the fireworks. Have a good time.

Upvote 0

tmp

Are we talking about the Wyndham in Orlando or the one next to Downtown Disney? I have stayed at the one next to Downtown Disney and thought it was great. In general I have had great experiences with Wyndham hotels.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom