Wyndham Bonnet Creek

BigRedDad

Original Poster
I recently did a price comparison for Spring Break, and I was disappointed in the pricing at WBC versus WDW. These are per night, hotel only prices for a family of four:

Bonnet Creek $375
I know this is old, but you are probably looking at the "hotel" part of WBC and not the timeshare side. I would not book the timeshare side through Wyndham either. It is too expensive. To rent timeshares, you need to find reliable owners. Rent through them for pennies on the dollar. Our 1BR at WBC when I created this was $560 for 7-nights. My latest (4 days) is at Reunion Resort in a 3BR/3BA for $550 for 7-nights (06/15-06/22). To get the best rates, you have to be patient, flexible, and not be dead set on a specific resort.

A quick look at some last minute deals around my dates:
WBC 2BR/2BA for 7-nights: $1,400
SVR 2BR/2BA for 7-nights $910
WCP 2BR/2BA for 7-nights $600

NelleBelle

I know this is old, but you are probably looking at the "hotel" part of WBC and not the timeshare side. I would not book the timeshare side through Wyndham either. It is too expensive. To rent timeshares, you need to find reliable owners. Rent through them for pennies on the dollar. Our 1BR at WBC when I created this was $560 for 7-nights. My latest (4 days) is at Reunion Resort in a 3BR/3BA for $550 for 7-nights (06/15-06/22). To get the best rates, you have to be patient, flexible, and not be dead set on a specific resort.

A quick look at some last minute deals around my dates:
WBC 2BR/2BA for 7-nights: $1,400
SVR 2BR/2BA for 7-nights $910
WCP 2BR/2BA for 7-nights $600
Just curious where you went to look for your resort deals? When we stayed at WBC 2 years ago I found a few deals at VRBO.

NelleBelle

Our family has stayed at WBC twice, both times I bought the weeks off eBay sellers, zero issues either time
I've always wondered about that and have been tempted to try it but in the end was too nervous to give it a go. I assume the sellers probably had good feedback from previous renters? I may have to try that next time we decide to do WBC. Thanks!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom