Wyland Gallery at Polynesian Resort

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
I need help--I'm going crazy!

I was in WDW last week, and we had dinner at Kona. Before dinner, we looked around the Wyland gallery, and in the back of the store, there is a smaller room that has shaped canvases with tropical scenes. The canvases were shaped to look like windows and shutters. Is there anyone who knows what the artist's name is who does them? I'm in the process of painting a mural in my bathroom, and one of the paintings had something in it that I would like to add to my mural, and now I'm trying to find the artist online to view their paintings.....problem is, I cannot for the life of me remember who the artist is!!

If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it!!

I have no idea, but you might just want to call the Polynesian directly (407-824-2000) and have them connect you to the store. I'm sure they'd be happy to tell you who the artist is if you give them a description of the work. Good luck!

luv2ash

I have to tell you that I saw the exact same scene, curtains, window overlooking a tropical beach with a plam tree, in a picture that I purchased for my husband, but this was not just any picture, it was a motion and sound picture. I know this does not help you, other than to let you know that this scene is out there more than you may think. I have seen this picture that I purchased for my husband on Ebay. You may want to check them out for the same picture you are looking for.

wdwever1

I BELIEVE I HAVE A PHOTO OF THE PICTURE YOU'RE SPEAKING OF...ITS A 4X6 THAT I TOOK IN A GALLERY AT THE BOARDWALK...IF YOU WANT IT, I CAN PROBABLY EMAIL IT TO YOU. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR THE ARTIST NAME, CALL THE BOARDWALK..THEY HAVE A GALLERY AND ITS IN THERE.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom