WWE Looking to make theme park attractions.

UCF

I believe the Artegon property would be a good place for this.
That is the rumor... the Artegon and the empty parcel to the south of it are supposedly being looked at by a major theme park operator who is not currently in Orlando and possibly looking to make it WWE themed... Artegon kicking out all of its tenants a few months ago with little notice was supposedly a demand of the potential theme park operator as they wanted to make sure knocking down the property is feasible. Six Flags has already denied any involvement.

If there's a WWE hall of fame and single ride and not an entire park, I'd say we should look for it to be in I-Drive 360 or possibly the new Skyplex complex (which got Hulk Hogans shop coming to it)

UCF

I know this post is a few months old, but is the Skyplex actually being built? When it was announced a lot of people said it wouldnt get built, and then nothing has been said about it since.
Supposedly its about a year from breaking ground still. Its had a few delays, but the developer has been building things, and has an order he says he's doing it. He's been building the Hollywood Plaza garage which should be finished in 3 or 4 months that Hulk's shop is supposed to move into, which is currently in the way of Skyplex... I believe next up is a Mangos outdoor expansion adding rooftop space along with redoing the area that is currently a parking lot in front of it, and as soon as thats done, Skyplex is supposed to start construction... projected opening date is supposed to be late 2019.

The developer has had delays on every single project they do, but does seem to get them done, and has seemingly spent real money on them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom