WS Interactive - Again

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
I hope you're right, and it does return. I missed it during the brief testing run last year. It sounded like an ingenious thing to put into the park.

If it is to return and will still be themed to Kim Possible, perhaps they will announce more episodes of KP at the same time. As of now, the show is officially not in production anymore. I would suprised if they brought back this activity in Epcot themed around a dead show that doesn't really have a huge following in the first place.

lpet11984

Perhaps I've been living under a rock longer than I thought, but I haven't heard about these. What are they for and how interactive are they?

WDW Monorail

Original Poster
Do the Kim Possible and NDS work of the same or a similar system?

I am unable to answer that since I don't know for sure. Actually, I have never seen a Kimunicator (if that is what it is called). One thing that's for sure is that each device contains a receiver I beleve, so there must be a transmiter somewhere.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I am unable to answer that since I don't know for sure. Actually, I have never seen a Kimunicator (if that is what it is called). One thing that's for sure is that each device contains a receiver I beleve, so there must be a transmiter somewhere.
What I was thinking is that if both systems use the same transmitter it would help to see attractions like Kim Possible come to all 4 parks or even DTD. Providing of course that the NDS interactive map goes property wide.

MythBuster

They are different systems. Installation in WS is on going, it will be completed by April or May. Then there will be testing and adjusting. So look maybe sometime in Mid summer.

MythBuster

Kim Possible is the only interactive game going in World Showcase that I know of. KP will use like a cell phone by Verizon. It will involve Innoventions, some kiosks, and the pavilions themselves, but not all of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom