Wow

tn1999

Original Poster
is it just me, or is E:E turning out to be Disney's greatest effort? I mean.. splash mountain is great.. but will E:E top it? and... why havnt we heard anymore big news? E tickets? Does Iger know thats what we want? will he deliver?

AEfx

I think E:E will be Disney's greatest effort post-Splash, but I don't believe we'll ever see an attraction of that magnitude again. Yes, E:E is large, but it won't be filled with complex animatronics which to many are the hallmark of Disney park entertainment (a slowly disapearing hallmark...)

AEfx

darthdarrel

I think EE will be awesome, but don't think it will be Disneys greatest acheivement as this will be a ride that only a small percentage of people that will actually be able to ride it.Just as Mission space is only ridden by a portion of visitors as I would say most visitors can not ride it. :wave: With that being said, I will definately ride it when I am there and EE is open for business :D

TheDisneyMagic

darthdarrel said:
I think EE will be awesome, but don't think it will be Disneys greatest acheivement as this will be a ride that only a small percentage of people that will actually be able to ride it.Just as Mission space is only ridden by a portion of visitors as I would say most visitors can not ride it. :wave: With that being said, I will definately ride it when I am there and EE is open for business :D
I agree with you there, For a ride to be a great achievement it needs to be able to appeal to all people, I would never dream of letting my nan and grandad on Mission: Space yet I love it myself, but something like Splash Mountain can appeal to a large percentage of guests, I know there is a height restriction in place for safetly reasons, but still a large percentage of people can ride it.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
darthdarrel said:

I dont think you can say that only a small percentage will be able to ride EE, it is nothing like Mission Space in regards to that. Its going to be a very popular attraction (just like Big Thunder and Splash), and I would bet that practically everyone who meets the height requirement is going to ride it.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Only time will tell - EE is going to be ridden by more people than (for example) M:S which a lot of people wil find (or fear) it to be too intense

EvilEmperorZurg

ee response

I have know idea why some many of you people are acting like EE is going to be the next best thing in the world. I mean I am sure it is going to be a good ride but I mean it will not be that intense. Let's all remember this is WDW not six flags. I mean Aerosmith is a good ride but it would suck if it was not inside. Another thing I am trying to understand is why they have an opening where the train car goes up the hill. I mean with all of the thunderstorms in central Florida they will probably have to close the ride each time it rains. I just hope this ride is worth it like you guys area ll saying it will be.

peter11435

EvilEmperorZurg said:
I have know idea why some many of you people are acting like EE is going to be the next best thing in the world. I mean I am sure it is going to be a good ride but I mean it will not be that intense. Let's all remember this is WDW not six flags. I mean Aerosmith is a good ride but it would suck if it was not inside. Another thing I am trying to understand is why they have an opening where the train car goes up the hill. I mean with all of the thunderstorms in central Florida they will probably have to close the ride each time it rains. I just hope this ride is worth it like you guys area ll saying it will be.
wow, so you think a ride has to be really intense to be any good. Because that is essentially what you said.

crazydaveh

tn1999 said:
E tickets? Does Iger know thats what we want? will he deliver?

Yes, I think Iger knows what we want! He already mended the relationship with the company and Roy Disney and pals.

When it comes to future attractions, you know Disney is already working on things (design and so on). It's not that they announce something and then decide to build it! They have to plan years in advance before they can "break ground" on it.

Give him time. He's obviously going to be a busy man. We haven't seen or heard much of him right now because of the Hong Kong opening! All the Mouse's top brass are over there!

Don't jump the gun too fast! Patience Daniel son!

darthdarrel

wdwmagic said:
I dont think you can say that only a small percentage will be able to ride EE, it is nothing like Mission Space in regards to that. Its going to be a very popular attraction (just like Big Thunder and Splash), and I would bet that practically everyone who meets the height requirement is going to ride it.
Oh I agree it will be great steve!
But you have to remember that not everyone can ride Roller coasters, my brother is only 45 and he can not ride roller coasters anymore, he used to love them,but now he just :hurl:
And don't forget the elderly.and children under a certain height can not ride it either or people with heart problems or pregnant woman.the list goes on and on.I do think it will be awesome, but not one of Disney's greatest acheivements.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
darthdarrel said:
Oh I agree it will be great steve!
But you have to remember that not everyone can ride Roller coasters, my brother is only 45 and he can not ride roller coasters anymore, he used to love them,but now he just :hurl:
And don't forget the elderly.and children under a certain height can not ride it either or people with heart problems or pregnant woman.the list goes on and on.I do think it will be awesome, but not one of Disney's greatest acheivements.

Agreed there will be people who cant ride, but I really think that vast majority will be riding. Much more than 50% for example. Those not riding will be in the minority. As far as major Erides go, Everest is about as rider friendly as it can get, in terms of everyone being able to ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom