Wouldn't it be Cool...

Sir Hiss527

Original Poster
Me and brother were sitting in the car, driving home from the Magic Kingdom, and we were wondering it wouldbe kinda awesome if they changed Space Mountain into more of advanced coaster, like "Rockin Roller Coaster". With loops corkscrews, etc. And it would have kinda like the Shoot off, like the "Hulk" at IOA. I would like to hear your thoughts about this, and what you have to say. Thanks

-Sir Hiss-

TOMMORROW I"M PARK HOPPING!!!!

Tim G

Originally posted by Sir Hiss527
Me and brother were sitting in the car, driving home from the Magic Kingdom, and we were wondering it wouldbe kinda awesome if they changed Space Mountain into more of advanced coaster, like "Rockin Roller Coaster". With loops corkscrews, etc. And it would have kinda like the Shoot off, like the "Hulk" at IOA. I would like to hear your thoughts about this, and what you have to say. Thanks

-Sir Hiss-

TOMMORROW I"M PARK HOPPING!!!!

Great Idea....

Only the Disney Imagineers beat you to it...

Try Space Mountain in Disneyland Resort Paris...
It's just what you've been looking for...

Tim G

Originally posted by Sir Hiss527
Yea I kinda knew about The one in Disneyland Paris, but I think they can make it better.

Like how....

Please explain...

Imagine... C'mon...

Nansafan

I like RnR and love Space. 2 different coasters for 2 different experiences. Not everyone can handle corkscrews and being turned upside down. My son, he's 16, has a problem with them. Gets off and hurls so he doesn't do anything that goes upside down like RnR or spins too much like Teacups. Need to keep some rides for the weaker stomached folk.

meeko_33785

Not a big coaster fan, especially the intense ones, so I hope they keep Space Mountain the way it is. If people want a rougher coaster I hope that Disney would build a whole new ride and not take out Space Mountain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom