Would You Rename Any Part of WDW?

ProjectXBlog

Oddly there is a show on Disney Jr about.....Um...Needing to go...
nina-needs-to-go-post.jpg
oh wow i just looked this up:
"Nina Needs to Go! is a Disney Junior animated series that takes the title character 4 year old Nina to a variety of settings like the zoo and the beach. In each location, Nina finds she "needs to go" to the bathroom after becoming too engrossed in play, and the mission is to get her there before it is too late."
an entire show about not peeing your pants still sounds better than big bang theory

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
oh wow i just looked this up:
"Nina Needs to Go! is a Disney Junior animated series that takes the title character 4 year old Nina to a variety of settings like the zoo and the beach. In each location, Nina finds she "needs to go" to the bathroom after becoming too engrossed in play, and the mission is to get her there before it is too late."
an entire show about not peeing your pants still sounds better than big bang theory

That Nina is a GD problem. She's purposely ruining her families outings. They ask her every time if she needs to go. But she's terribly dishonest and says no. 2 minutes later, she's whining that she needs to go. Then her family has to drop everything to take the little liar to the potty. Kid drives me bonkers.

Brer Panther

Frozen Ever After (hate that name) = The Ride Based on the Only Post-2002 Non-PIXAR Animated Movie of Ours That We Care About (TRBOTOPNPAMOOTWCA for short)
Stitch's Great Escape = Alien Encounter, But With Stitch (AEBWS for short!
Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid = What a Dark Ride Looks Like When You Blow Half the Budget on the Facade and Animatronics (WADRLLWYBHTBOTFAA for short)
The Seas With Nemo and Friends = That Clownfish is Our Biggest Cash Cow Since Stitch (RCIOBCCSS for short)
Festival of the Lion King = How to Make Use of Some Old Parade Floats From the West Coast (HTMUOSOPFFTWC for short)

DisneyManOne

For the First Time in Forever--A Frozen Sing Along Celebration: "Prepare to Have Your Eardrums Blown Out by Tone-Deaf Little Girls!"
Stitch's Great Escape: "Eisner's Great Money Obsession"
Journey Into Imagination with Figment: "Half @$$ed Attempt to Right our Wrongs with JIYI, but Still Bad, Nonetheless"
Circle of Life: "Simba, Timon & Pumbaa in "Gettin' Preachy With It!""
Mission: SPACE: "Why is This Still Standing? Bring Back Horizons"
Frozen Ever After: "Why Bob Iger is Turning Into the Next Eisner"
Country Bear Jamboree: "You Are Liars, Julie and Mike Neal. This Ride is a Classic!"*

*in the latest edition of The Complete Walt Disney World, authors Julie and Mike Neal gave a scathing review of this ride.

Last edited:

Brer Panther

More ideas...

Journey Into Imagination With Figment -- "We're Sorry We Unleashed That Awful First Renovation Onto the World"
Rafiki's Planet Watch -- "More Preaching About the Environment With Lion King Window Dressing (Now With 50% More Cute Frm Animals!)"
Finding Nemo: The Musical -- "Bet You Didn't Know Marlin Could Sing Opera" (seriously, during one song Marlin starts singing like an opera singer)
The Enchanted Tiki Room: Under New Management -- "How to Prove That You're Hip AND Cash in on Two of Our Most Popular Movies at the Same Time"
Captain EO -- "Star Wars With a Goofy Elephant. And Michael Jackson"
Swiss Family Treehouse -- "We're Surprised Tarzan Hasn't Moved In"
Primeval Whirl -- "Dinosaur on a Three-Dollar Budget"
It's Tough to Be a Bug -- "Why Some People Are Afraid of Bugs"
Food Rocks -- "We're Hip! No, Really, We're Hip!

Bairstow

I'd undo the name changes made for the sake of political correctness, so Port Orleans Riverside becomes Dixie Landings again and the Oasis (which emphatically is not an oasis) at the Animal Kingdom would get its original concept name- Genesis Gardens.

Seven Dwarves' Mine Train is too long and clunky. I'd rename it to Gemstone Mountain.

Triceratops Spin should have been named Tricera Topspin to better play on the words and alliterate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom