Would you Rather?

princessmommy

Original Poster
3 night Bahamas Cruise on the reimagined Magic or a 3 night cruise on the dream in the same category stateroom for $400 less? I have two reservations held and can't decide... Deck 6 on Magic, Deck 9 on Dream... I can't decide if DS7 would like the aqua duck or aqua dunk better, and I know he would like the Marvel Super hero addition.

Disneyfalcon

3 night Bahamas Cruise on the reimagined Magic or a 3 night cruise on the dream in the same category stateroom for $400 less? I have two reservations held and can't decide... Deck 6 on Magic, Deck 9 on Dream... I can't decide if DS7 would like the aqua duck or aqua dunk better, and I know he would like the Marvel Super hero addition.

The new Magic! Although a 7 year old may prefer the AquaDuck.

ChuckElias

I love the Magic, so I would probably go at least once to experience the re-imagineering, even for the extra $400. But they better do a better job with O'Gills on the Magic than they did on the Fantasy. I'm really more than a little upset that they're getting rid of Diversions. So the adult areas would have to blow me away to spend $400 extra bucks more than once.

TDF

Have you been on either ship? If you have been on the Magic but no the Dream go dream. If you have been on the Dream and not the Magic go magic. If you have been on both I still say go Magic since it was updated and you can see the difference. However your 7 year old like Tammy said may enjoy the AquaDuck better.
- Justin

5thGenTexan

I know its good to try new things, but I would choose the Magic. Of course I would choose the Magic pre-dry dock, but I have now when spent 15 days aboard the Magic and being there feels like home.

princessmommy

Original Poster
Have you been on either ship? If you have been on the Magic but no the Dream go dream. If you have been on the Dream and not the Magic go magic. If you have been on both I still say go Magic since it was updated and you can see the difference. However your 7 year old like Tammy said may enjoy the AquaDuck better.
- Justin
I have never been on a cruise, EVER... LOL... That's why we are only doing 3 days... I want to test the waters (haha pun intended)

EOD K9

Honestly I think either choice will be the right one. Your only regret will be that 3 days wasn't enough. :)
Our first cruise was a four nighter, and we are doing a three nighter later this year. We are taking it just as a quick trip and get our cruise fix on. I'm only slightly concerned that it won't be long enough. That being said, another poster said that three nights on The (fill in ship of choice) is better than none.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom