Would this be cheaper?

hcphish

Maybe not initially but I'm pretty sure that if you book with Kingdom Konsultants they will most definitely keep your reservation up to date with the latest discounts. Once you book through Disney you will need to pay attention to that stuff yourself, and after a while it gets cumbersome.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Not specifically. They charge what Disney charges. But with KK you get much more personal and proactive service. If you book with Disney, you get what you ask for. If a deal comes up they won't add it unless you happen to hear about it and call them in time. With KK they pay attention to the deals and if one comes up they'll either apply it to your booking 'automagically' or they'll call to confirm with you if it requires changes to what you requested but would save you money.

They'll also take care of creating itineraries and booking ADRs and suggesting different things that might suit you.

Full service across the board vs. reasonably good service you need to monitor. :shrug:

Upvote 0

Phonedave

Does anyone know if i book through kingdomkonsultant.com if it is cheaper than booking through disney?:confused:

I am a die hard book it yourself kind of person.

I called Marie at KK to set up our Aug 09 Cruise, because I had heard such good things.

I gave her a vauge description of what I wanted. Traveling in a 7 week window, with a variety of cabin choices and cruise lengths.

Within about a day I got an email back from her with just about every choice you could think of priced out for me. It was very easy for me to see there was about a $1,500 difference between the first week in August and the last week in August. I was also easily able to see that for the three of us, it was a total of $150 more to go from a Navagators Verandah to a Full Verandah - a no brainer. I paid what I would have, but KK saved me a whole lot of leg work and enabled me to easily choose the best price. She also set up a room that sleeps for even though there is only three of us. Excellent company to go though, I'll be using them again.

-dave

Upvote 0

coltow

Not specifically. They charge what Disney charges. But with KK you get much more personal and proactive service. If you book with Disney, you get what you ask for. If a deal comes up they won't add it unless you happen to hear about it and call them in time. With KK they pay attention to the deals and if one comes up they'll either apply it to your booking 'automagically' or they'll call to confirm with you if it requires changes to what you requested but would save you money.

They'll also take care of creating itineraries and booking ADRs and suggesting different things that might suit you.

Full service across the board vs. reasonably good service you need to monitor. :shrug:
Very well put. I also found that it absolutely saved me time and money by not having to call Disney every time I had a question, and believe me i had plenty (right Marie? :wave:).

Upvote 0

Brwneyedgirl72

KK has been great - I highly recommend using them. They take the legwork out of having to keep on top of prices, and they are very quick to respond to your questions. Elizabeth has been wonderful and I would recommend them to everyone! Thanks KK!

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

I recommend using KK. They really are great. We booked our Nov trip through them this year, and I will continue to book with KK from now on. Their price and Disneys price will be the same, but there is no comparing the service. Like others have said...you have to look out for any discounts yourself, you have to make ADR's over the phone yourself. KK makes any ADR you need, they announce when a code or discount has become available and automatically add it to you reservation. They go above and beyond. I say go through KK!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom