Would like suggestions for where to have Christmas Dinner in WDW. Thanks

Princess Sophie

Original Poster
Can anyone give us suggestions on where to have Christmas DInner while visiting the world? Good food would be number one and even better if it had views of fireworks or parade also!
Thanks for any suggestions :xmas:

coltow

The first places that come to my mind are Cinderella's Table, Liberty Tree Tavern, Ohana, or just about any restaurant in World Showcase

real mad hatter

Merry Xmas.

Easy,Xmas dinner at California Grill,superb haute cusine,awesome view of "Wishes" from private platform area,oh and if there's a spare seat at the table.:wave:

If you're spending the day in the parks, then Brown Derby (which is so underrated), anything (except China and Morocco) in the World Showcase, or LTT in the MK. If you want to leave the parks, California Grill would be my first choice, not because it's the best signature restaurant (although it is good) but because of the surroundings and fireworks.

LuLaSue

First thought...Liberty Tree in MK. Just something about the place that can bring home to your holiday.

I do think California Grill or Narcoossee's if you looking for something with a little extra flare and a view of Wishes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom