Would it have been cheaper to keep the original plans?

Bocabear

I want the construction to end...lol
It might be frightening to realize al these years of construction will net so little in actuality...
All water under the bridge now... I just want to see it finished...and wish that an elaborate fountain had made it's way back into the central hub space... There is something about the sound of water that cools an area.

Ayla

I want the construction to end...lol
It might be frightening to realize al these years of construction will net so little in actuality...
All water under the bridge now... I just want to see it finished...and wish that an elaborate fountain had made it's way back into the central hub space... There is something about the sound of water that cools an area.
We'll end up with a net add of an attraction about water.

Mickeynerd17

We'll end up with a net add of an attraction about water.
The total net additions at the end of the day:

A Rollercoaster
A Moana outdoor walk through
Modernized gift shop and restaurant
An outdoor performance venue in Future World
New dark ride in world Showcase
A new film in the Land
More trees
Signage/text updates

I left Harmonious out since it's cancelled itself out. Notice only 2 of the items were actual rides, which I'd argue is what epcot needs the most.

Centauri Space Station

The total net additions at the end of the day:

A Rollercoaster
A Moana outdoor walk through
Modernized gift shop and restaurant
An outdoor performance venue in Future World
New dark ride in world Showcase
A new film in the Land
More trees
Signage/text updates

I left Harmonious out since it's cancelled itself out. Notice only 2 of the items were actual rides, which I'd argue is what epcot needs the most.
Point of lights on SSE, redone entrance, new circle vision show, restaurant in World discovery and American adventure as well

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom