Would anyone like this privilege at Disney?

Kadee

One more thing...I agree with Surfsupdon. Fast passes should only be available to resort guests. Maybe I am wrong, but wasn't this the way it was when they first started fast passes? And it was changed later? Like I said, I may be wrong. TOo many trips running together.

MrNonacho

Premium Member
I've never liked how you can buy your way to the front of the line at Universal. They recently instituted a limit on Express access for on-site guests (one ride per attraction before 3pm) and I couldn't be happier. It's funny watching all the folks on the DIS Universal boards react and say that the whole reason they even go to Universal is so they wouldn't have to wait in line. Don't they realize that this perk makes the lines longer for the majority of guests?

Fastpass is the only system I like, and that's ONLY because it's available to everyone equally.

WDWScottieBoy

I agree with the fact that FP should be used only for those staying on property. But then when you think about it, what about those people who live in FL (or don't) and have Annual or Premium Passes. Don't they spend just as much a year if not more than those who only go once a year. What about the people who go at least once a week if not more but dont have the AP or PP. They spend just as much also, does that mean they can't use FP. If you think about it, Walt would've wanted it this way. Everyone from everywhere gets to use the FP. There's no way they will change how they use it, at least I hope they don't for the sake of the company and parks. With that said, Eisner will probably read this tonight and change it so that he's the only one that can use FP from now on. :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom