Would anyone like Art of Animation pictures?

popcenturylover

I'm going to be staying in the new Art of Animation resorts and I will definitely be taking tons of pictures. Would anyone like for me to post them because I know their aren't many good ones to get off of the internet.
Of course we would! When will you be staying? We're staying 3 weeks from today!!!

jenluvswdw

PLEASE give a full report with pictures!!! Please rank it to other WDW resorts you have stayed in. Can't wait to hear form you! Have a magical time ;)!

wiigirl

Of course! :)
75.gif

tink65

Yes please!!! We were booked at AoA in the Little Mermaid section in December but when free dining came out and it was excluded we moved to POR. We still plan to go over and look around but would love some pics to look at in the meantime! Thanks in advance!

Tyler Moore

Original Poster
Yes please!!! We were booked at AoA in the Little Mermaid section in December but when free dining came out and it was excluded we moved to POR. We still plan to go over and look around but would love some pics to look at in the meantime! Thanks in advance!
I'm staying in Lion King but I think they are all connected so I can go over and take some pictures. Your trip is all the way in December? Oh my gosh, I don't know if I could wait that long haha.

popcenturylover

I'll be staying from September 13 to September 17 in the Lion King section of Art of Animation. Which section are you all staying in?
There's only 3 of us going this time so, we're staying in the Little Mermaid section. Sept. 23rd couldn't get here soon enough! Of course that means your trip would be over!:(

plaz10

I would say YES because I'd love to see it. But I'll be there myself in that same time frame and plan to resort hop over to AoA to check it out for myself. But definitely take a bunch of them! It looks amazing from what I've seen already

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom