Would any MK CMs help verify the Kingdom Hearts Donald & Goofy walkarounds?

Chux

Holy COW. I hope they keep them out for some time, I really, really really want to get a picture with them.

Grim Grinner

Hey Imagineer and AEFx,

If you guys look in your mags at the masthead, my real name is Andy Baran. I was with Sendai/Ziff-Davis for ten years. If you look at the Expert Gamer guides, you'll actually see some of my stuff- back when we were allowed to use our names.

17 hours until I'm in WDW!!!!

FigmentJedi

I have a funny feeling that the KH characters will go to the Disney Interactive area of Innoventions, they still do have KH demos, do they?

Atta83

disnyfan89 said:
Does Sora have his key with him? Is he a face character??
From what I understand Sora is a face character, I am not sure if he has his key, but it would be nice if he did.

Chux

Please, please PLEASE go to Innoventions when they're done. I want to get a picture with them in December. *prays*

Enderikari

disnyfan89 said:
Does Sora have his key with him? Is he a face character??

Yes and no...

Yes, Sora has a Keyblade with him, and I hope that he will let me pose with it for a pic (I'll beg real nice)

However, Sora is not a face character, which I think actually is a good decision, cause he does look fantastic as a fully costumed character.

DKLinc.atWDW

Here is the info on KH Goofy and Donald:

The are appearing inside the TimeKeeper pre-show area ONLY durring Mickey's Halloween party event nights. For Mickey's Halloween Party event nights, the Timekeeper preshow area is being used as a Disney Interactive Zone/Treat Location. Along with KH Goofy and KH Donald, there are 4 new Disney Interactive games available for play. They include Kim Possibbe, the new Kingdom Hearts yet to be released, and two others I cann't remember off hand. (I'll get back to you all on those) This is all set up exclusively for the halloween event nights, with a SLIGHT possiblility or return for the Christmas event nights.

There are no other plans for KH Goofy or Donald to appear anywhere else at this time.

Sir Hiss527

I just now saw those pictures..they looked awesome..actually from the game.

I do agree with that they should go over to Epcot's Innoventions..that would be a great, permanent idea..especially KH2 coming out..

Great pics, any pics of Sora?

Bairstow

How bizzare. I'd never thought I'd see Disney costumes based on a videogame.

I think the Kingdom Hearts area at Innoventions is still there. He's a picture I snapped right before Hurricane Frances:

Was all this stuff buit specifically for Walt Disney World was was it left over from E3 and the game's launch?

Bairstow

Well the signs and display certainly look like something you would see displayed at a game expo for the launch of the game. That is, after all, what innoventions always has been: a junkyard for used consumer electronics shows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom