Would any MK CMs help verify the Kingdom Hearts Donald & Goofy walkarounds?

J.E.Smith

Original Poster
Just heard on a KH site that during the Not-So Scary Halloween Party this year, they have Donald and Goofy in their KH costumes. Also, somewhere they have a playable demo of the upcoming Kingdom Hearts Game Boy Advance game. I just wanted to check with either CMs or anyone who's been at the party to verify this, and if so, could somebody get some pics of the KH Donald and Goofy walkarounds and the KH demo area please?

Enderikari

J.E.Smith said:
Just heard on a KH site that during the Not-So Scary Halloween Party this year, they have Donald and Goofy in their KH costumes. Also, somewhere they have a playable demo of the upcoming Kingdom Hearts Game Boy Advance game. I just wanted to check with either CMs or anyone who's been at the party to verify this, and if so, could somebody get some pics of the KH Donald and Goofy walkarounds and the KH demo area please?

Yes, Sora, Donald and Goofy are all at the old Timekeeper Pre-Show Area, and pose for pictures. Also, KH:Chain of Memories is available to play on a GBA adaptor on a Gamecube available at the same area. And to top things off, its a treat location

ButtClown44

100% correct and might I had they look pretty good, though what else would you expect? If you are a fan, try to get out to see them, bc this will probly be the last time you see them for quite sometime.

Dj Corona

Less then two weeks and counting!!:sohappy: Just to bad there's no demo of KH2..don't own a gameboy, but somehow I have a feeling i'll get over it!

Grim Grinner

Finally something I have bragging rights to....

I used to work for a couple of gaming magazines for over a decade before being laid off. In 2000, I flew to Japan to interview the Final Fantasy IX team. While in their offices, I noticed one section had a total Disney theme, with plush dolls, posters and artwork all over the place. On one of the monitors was an "undisclosed project" which would later become Kingdom Hearts. So, I was the first person outside of Square to see it.

Later on, I have given a mini-Keyblade that I treasure.

Did you know Kingdom Hearts almost didn't come out here?

brentley2

MKCustodial said:
So can anyone be nice and get pics for us home-stuck people?

I'll see what I can do when we are down there next week! I'll walk over by the Time Keeper and look for them. If I find them, I'll post pictures!

J.E.Smith

Original Poster
Thanks guys. I just checked the same KH website where I first heard this news, and they got an e-mail from some CM who works as a Main Street Photographer and he told them there are no KH walkarounds, or CoM demo area.(Guess he's only seen Donald and Goofy's other costumes during the Party)

I was worried there for a second, but now we do need pics so we can send them to this KH site to show them that this news is indeed true...

http://www.ansemreport.com/index.php

the-reason14

Ill be there tommorow, so maybe Ill just bring my camera.

Wow, thats sounds weird, here I am in Houston saying Im going to be at the Mk tommorrow. Its gonna be my first flight.

YEA!!!!!

imagineer99

Grim Grinner said:
Finally something I have bragging rights to....

I used to work for a couple of gaming magazines for over a decade before being laid off. In 2000, I flew to Japan to interview the Final Fantasy IX team. While in their offices, I noticed one section had a total Disney theme, with plush dolls, posters and artwork all over the place. On one of the monitors was an "undisclosed project" which would later become Kingdom Hearts. So, I was the first person outside of Square to see it.

Later on, I have given a mini-Keyblade that I treasure.

Did you know Kingdom Hearts almost didn't come out here?

Very cool. What magazines did you work for?

rosebud's mom

Sorry, but I'm a little confused. Is this an October thing only, or will the KH costumes be around in December ? My 16 year old daughter is a huge KH fan, and would love to get her picture with them if at all possible.

aimster

rosebud's mom said:
Sorry, but I'm a little confused. Is this an October thing only, or will the KH costumes be around in December ? My 16 year old daughter is a huge KH fan, and would love to get her picture with them if at all possible.
I think it's only for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party this month.

J.E.Smith

Original Poster
1.That isn't his Kingdom Hearts costume.

2.That pic was taken in Toontown Fair, the KH costume Donald is in the Timekeeper queue.

Grim Grinner

I used to work for Electronic Gaming Monthly, Expert Gamer (EGM2), Official PlayStation Magazine (which was once called PSX), Super Gaming, Electronic Games, Super NES Buyers Guide, Mega Play- plus Cinescape and Hero Illustrated.

Needless to say, I'm your man when it comes to any sort of gaming questions. Although I work at GameStop now, I'm trying to get back into the publishing industry. It's been pretty tough though. I am currently working on a series of books on collecting games. :)

Testtrack321

Grim Grinner said:
I used to work for Electronic Gaming Monthly, Expert Gamer (EGM2), Official PlayStation Magazine (which was once called PSX), Super Gaming, Electronic Games, Super NES Buyers Guide, Mega Play- plus Cinescape and Hero Illustrated.

Needless to say, I'm your man when it comes to any sort of gaming questions. Although I work at GameStop now, I'm trying to get back into the publishing industry. It's been pretty tough though. I am currently working on a series of books on collecting games. :)

So......

What's the huge hidden DS secret about Demasked? :wave:

imagineer99

Grim Grinner said:

*drools*

You have officially become my favorite wdwmagic.com member.

*bows to your greatness* :king:

AEfx

Grim Grinner said:
OMG...EGM, Mega Play...and Super NES Buyers Guide...wow, did my childhood just flash before my eyes. :)

I think I still have a Super NES Buyers Guide stuffed in a drawer somwhere, heh.

AEfx

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom