Worthwhile bars

Nottamus

Ever try drinking around the world? Stop in every country in Epcot, and also kiosks, all the way around showcase lagoon. I actually drank myself sober. True story.

There IS something too this.....although i could not drink ALL the way around the world (without falling down), there are quite a few really good places to stop on your walk and grab a drink to go.

ctcdisneymama

Original Poster
Some of the better places around property: (* my favorites)

Belle Vue Room (BWR)
BlueZoo Lounge (Dolphin)
*Cabana Bar and Beach Club (Dolphin)
*Crew's Cup (YCR)
Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar (DS-TL)
Kimonos (Swan)
Lava Lounge (DS-MP)
Mizner's Lounge (GFR)
*Nomad Lounge (DAK)
Raglan Road (DS-TL)
River Roost Lounge (PORS)
Rix Lounge & Sports Bar (CSR)
Scat Cats (POFQ)
Splitsville (DS-WS)
Territory Lounge (WL)
Trader Sam's Grog Grotto/ *Tiki Terrace (Poly)
*Tutto Gusto (Epcot)
*Victoria Fall's (AKL)
*Wave Lounge (CR)

Places I have yet to try but have heard great things about

AbracadaBar (BWR)
Enzo's Hideaway Tunnel Bar (DS-TL)
Geyser Point Bar & Grill (WL)
Phin's (Dolphin)
The Edison (DS-TL)
Wine Bar George (DS-TL)
Great list, thank you!!

bigorangeandy

Back in May me and my wife hit the bars at the Monorail resorts. Trader Sams was good as always, and we had a good time at the Outer Rim. We thought next time we would add Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness.

MaryJaneP

Over several stays at the CR, the Outer Rim has been a consistent disappointment for us. We assumed that maybe we were being unfair in only trying it once or twice, but really, every single g-d time. Location is only thing going for it, as we wait for others in our party or the fireworks. Gonna try Wave or CG next trip.

NiarrNDisney

Over several stays at the CR, the Outer Rim has been a consistent disappointment for us. We assumed that maybe we were being unfair in only trying it once or twice, but really, every single g-d time. Location is only thing going for it, as we wait for others in our party or the fireworks. Gonna try Wave or CG next trip.

Trust me Wave Lounge is so much better especially for specialty drinks, wines and beers offered. Though unfortunately it doesn't have the views Outer Rim has but since the refurb years ago Outer rim has paled in comparison to it former self.

Tony the Tigger

The Tune In Lounge at HS is our fave by far, especially when Julie is working. (Excellent bartender and fun.)

Nomad Lounge in AK - great drinks and nosh.

Another vote for Crews Cup Lounge. We love it in there! Very relaxed and casual with a great staff. Also, their burger is one of our favorites on property. In addition, it's our go-to spot if there's a sporting event we want to watch during our vacation.

beertiki

Dawa Bar. Grab beers from the bar, a bucket of popcorn, find a table. There is usually some live music in the street.

Up the stairs in the Japan pavilion. Get some beers from the noodle place, find a table and relax. Very quiet, and you really feel like you are not in Florida.

Trader Sam's. The best themed bar at Disney.

Monorail Pub crawl. Go visit three resorts and their bars, no driving!

Skipper Canteen, a great escape from stroller hell.

durangojim

Bellevue Lounge at Baordwalk is a hidden gem. Also even though it’s not a bar, the Brown Derby has great cocktails and if you go during lunch you can have a great time with Stone Granite if he stops by.

I love the atmosphere at Trader Sams but find the drinks there too sweet and sub par compared to the ones in Disneyland. They don’t have a shipwreck which is a real shame.

Club Cooloholic

Bellevue Lounge at Baordwalk is a hidden gem. Also even though it’s not a bar, the Brown Derby has great cocktails and if you go during lunch you can have a great time with Stone Granite if he stops by.

I love the atmosphere at Trader Sams but find the drinks there too sweet and sub par compared to the ones in Disneyland. They don’t have a shipwreck which is a real shame.
No shipwreck? I order the dark and stormy just to see that thing

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Try the Old Elephant Foot IPA at Tiffins bar in AK. And the Poke Bowl is also pretty tasty.

Last edited:

christine7257

The Boathouse's dockside bar (Disney Springs) is our favorite (head straight through restaurant out onto dock). Great atmosphere, can order off the full menu, even some seating areas down by the boats.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom