Worst WDW Restaraunt

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by Herbie53
I don't know if food courts count, but I think the Pepper Market at Coronado is awful. It's way over priced, and not at all convenient. The food itself was ok though, what little of it I actually had.

The Flame Tree BBQ always smells good, but its always so hot when I'm at AK that I can't imagine eating there. It's just too heavy.

I agree here too. though, I have neve hada TERRIBLE experience, I have had sub-par experiences. but hey, that is a step up from what I used to eat in the dorms, and the food around campus town. gimme disney any day!

sillyspook13

Originally posted by mktiggerman
Pizzafari!!! :hurl:

I'd rather have a McDonalds there...
I love you too, Tig. I am so deeply touched by your kind words. If you want crapdonalds, go to restaurantasaurus. But leave MY pizza alone!!!!!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by sillyspook13
I love you too, Tig. I am so deeply touched by your kind words. If you want crapdonalds, go to restaurantasaurus. But leave MY pizza alone!!!!!

I don't hate you.. I hate the food at the place you work at ;)

I love pizza.. good pizza tho. I like the salad at Pizzafari.. and that's pretty much it. I would rather eat Aramark :eek: pizza. You know how bad that it (then again, my best friend works at pizzeria Unos, so he hooks me up whenever I want food. He just takes like 3 pizzas home every night, and I take one)

cm1988

Deep dish-in

Originally posted by sillyspook13
Well, to each his own. Pizzafari happens to be my favorite of the DAK restaurants. Always a good vegetarian selection, the food's hot and to my liking, not to mention that the place is clean and the hosts/hostesses out front show great guest courtesy.

Sometimes I head to an outside table since it gets noisy in there... it seems people are relaxed and having a good time! Maybe enjoying the microbrew?

I hope you're enjoying your new role there, getting to know some of your fellow cast members and having at least some occasional opportunities to 'share the magic' with guests.

DisneyCP2000

Originally posted by mktiggerman
I would rather eat Aramark :eek: pizza.

I sure do miss thier food, esp thier philly cheese steaks :cry: :slurp:

As for me, I've never had "bad" food at WDW. But I've had bad service, and that can ruin a meal.

Steamboat_Kevin

I've had a bad dining EXPERIENCE at the L'Originale Alfredo Di Roma in Italy.
I had a horrible stomach ache and when I took a bite of my food I almost threw up because it just made my stomach feel soooo bad!:( But the food was really good!
-Kevin

jcrb

Originally posted by dodgr98
My vote goes to the restaurant in the Mexican Pavilion at Epcot. My wife was telling me how I was going to go nuts over "real" Mexican food. When they brought my dinner out I laughed because the portions were so small. Our waiter was pretty pahtetic too. I'd had better Mexican food at my elementary school cafeteria than that. :hurl:

Have a nice week, everybody.

I have to Disagree - I like Mexico’s atmosphere and food the Chicken is great and it just a nice place to eat.

Monorail_Green

Two places: Whispering Canyon Cafe in the Wilderness Lodge. Worst breakfast I've ever had in my life!!!! And the Brown Derby in MGM. Waited so long, and it was overpriced for terrible service and terrible food! Very disappointing!!

Also, I think Steamboat Kevin's on to something... I think Alfredo's in Italy has gotten worse in recent years. It used to be one of my fave restaurants, but every year when we return, it seems the quality of the food gets worse and the prices (naturally!) get higher.

sillyspook13

Originally posted by pheneix
Ever tried to see how much of Beverly you can drink at one time? I cleared 5 cups before gagging viciously and being thrown out by a couple of CMs.

I am hardcore.
I once saw two young boys (under age 10) mix all the drinks together and give it to their grandfather to drink. He compared it to :hurl:.

I once made a mix of Beverly, Mezzo, Ginger Ale, Lemon, and Vegebeta. It was decent at first, but it had a strong delayed taste and bad aftertaste. I think it was the Beverly.......

Quentin Disney

Rainforest Cafe is a place where I didn't have a good experience. The food was rather overrpriced and horrid. I guess theme resturants don't really capitvate me that much as some tourists.

danamarie27

I love Chef Mickey's...but I have to agree the food isnt great. It isnt puke, but it's not awesome either. I had a terrible experience at 50's prime time cafe in mgm..The food wouldnt digest.. I tasted it for hours and was unable to eat dinner at Hoop De Doo review later that evening.:cry: :cry: I love the chicken and ribs there too....Maybe it was just a bad day for them...I really havent heard many bad reviews on PTC....but sorry all that food killed me...:dazzle:

TTA Traveler

the worst for vegetarians is the garden grille in the land, they gave me sum koos-koos (sp?) & it was real bad. Best tofu in all of WDW is a honey glazed one at the coral reef in the living seas...mmmm mmmm, best veggie burger is at sci fi yum

DanStat

Original Poster
Yeah, I don't see what all the hype over Planet Hollywood is about. The best one I've been to was the one in Atlanta.

Mr.Nutz

Yup, when we went to Planet Hollywood a few years ago we didn't like it. Food was quite bad, and the server was pushy. They do great smoothies though, if a little pricey.

Love Rainforest Cafe. Food is nice (but expensive), and there's always so much to look at. We go every time.

I can't think of any other bad experiences at the moment, but I may be back to add to this thread.

tiggerlover1971

My family went to the rose and crown pub one year and the food was bad. it was just not like it usally was so we stayed away from it for a couple of years then last year we went back and it is so good again . when epcot first opened we went to the chinese restaurant and it was bad i mean bad it really didnt have any dishes we recognized and their was really nothing we would eat we went back last year also and it was like you eating chinese you get at home I heard i dont know if its true or not that the CM working in the pavillion only stay a couple of years so that could be why the food and service is good some times and bad other times in world show case. I love the morroccan i think the food is yummy thats the only time i eat lamb though because to me it doent taste like lamb

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom