Worst Walt Disney World Attraction

In your opinion, what is the worst Walt Disney World Attraction?

• Journey Into Imagination

Votes: 63 15.1%
  • Mission:Space

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Primeval Whirl

Votes: 72 17.3%
  • Tomorrowland Speedway

Votes: 85 20.4%
  • The Magic Carpets of Aladdin

Votes: 42 10.1%
  • The Country Bear Jamboree

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • UP! A Great Bird Adventure

Votes: 34 8.2%
  • Alien Swirling Saucers

Votes: 8 1.9%
  • Living With The Land

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 54 12.9%

• Total voters

KBLovedDisney

Really? Three bears singing about the guys that turn me on? It's nothing more than another way of saying "the guys that I like". I can't see anything at all creepy about that. But to each their own . . . . .
Ha, that's actually my favorite part aside from "Heart, we did all that we could".

jaklgreen

Really? Three bears singing about the guys that turn me on? It's nothing more than another way of saying "the guys that I like". I can't see anything at all creepy about that. But to each their own . . . . .

Plus young kids don't really understand what that means anyway. Just looking back at our childhood, so many songs where inappropriate but we had no idea until you listened to them again as an adult.

justintheharris

Original Poster
I think horizons love is no longer about horizons...

It’s a symbolic protest against Disney all but abandoning the concept/structure of Epcot less than 20 years after opening.

It’s like they built a house...then just decided they didn’t need the mortgage anymore. Very much mismanagement that has caused long term
Aggravation.
Sorry but it's because it was dated and next to nobody of the following generation liked it

notslim99

Solid list, except Country Bear and Living With The Land don't deserve spots on it. I haven't seen the UP! show since it was Flights of Wonder, but I loved that show.

It was a close race for me between Mission: Space and Speedway, but Speedway won. It's just a terrible, smelly, hot attraction that no longer fits in Tomorrowland.

QuasiNoFroyo

With SGE gone I'd say the Tomorrowland Speedway. If they could replace the cars with much more futuristic-looking electric ones that would be great. I also quite strongly dislike both Journey Into Imagination with Figment and Primeval Whirl.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom