Worst Villain

LostNametag

Original Poster
My friend posed an interesting question to me the other day. I thought it would be nothing more than simple Disney trivia since it came to her from an outside-Disney source. Turns out not to be the case-

Who, in the history of villains, is the worst? Seems like an "opinion" question, but there is more. Who is the only villain to ever kill someone?

My friend told me the answer, but we werent 100% sure if there was only one.

Does anyone here want to guess?

*My appologies if this has been posted before... :)

HoW

LostNametag said:
Who is the only villain to ever kill someone?

Not sure that there really is just one. To name a few:

Captain Hook shoots a crew-member who is in the middle of his credenza from the rigging of the Jolly Roger. (Peter Pan)
The Queen of Hearts sends the cards, who were painting her roses red, to be, "off with their heads." (Alice in Wonderland)
Ratigan sends one of his henchmen to be dinner for his precious cat, Felicia. (The Great Mouse Detective)

I hope this helps! :wave:

jmvd20

Professor Ratigan: Great Mouse Detective
Shan-Yu: Mulan
Lyle Rourke: Atlantis

And as others have mentioned - Scar, Queen of Hearts, and Captain Hook all murdered people/characters as well.

Claude Frollo: Hunchback - I think he killed someone but can't remember for sure. Does anyone know for sure on this?

SilentWindODoom

As far as I remember, the following villains (in chronological order) killed others.

Man (Bambi): Shot Bambi's mother.

The Headless Horseman (The Wind in the Willows): Possibly killed Ichabod?

The Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland): Sent cards to beheading, as mentioned earlier.

Captain Hook (Peter Pan): Shot a crew member, also mentioned earlier.

Ratigan (The Great Mouse Detective): Sent mouse to his death.

Judge Doom (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?): Killed countless toons.

Scar (The Lion King): Killed Mufasa.

Hades (Hercules): Accidentally kills Meg.

Hopper (A Bug's Life): Been a while, but didn't he kill one of his men?

lovelylauz28

I collect the Wicked Queen and the Old hag from Snow White coz i believe she is the ultimately the best villain of all time!! Though all the others come in at second place! I collect them all! Who needs goody two shoes characters!

ISTCPilot1989

I know that Shan-Yu from Mulan did. Really Scar only knocked Mufasa off the ledge where antelope trampled him, so Scar didnt really kill him.

LostNametag

Original Poster
Yes, the answer to the original question is Scar. And my friend and I were tying to come up with others who also killed. We just couldnt think of any but knew there were some. It doesnt help that I havent seen and/or do not like the movies that were named...

jmvd20

LostNametag said:
Yes, the answer to the original question is Scar. And my friend and I were tying to come up with others who also killed. We just couldnt think of any but knew there were some. It doesnt help that I havent seen and/or do not like the movies that were named...

Actually it wouldn't be Scar. As pointed out above, Scar didn't actually kill Mufasa - Nice observation ISTC! I would have to say that your question does not have just one answer since many Disney villains killed someone in the movies/stories.

Darwin

Well, this might get too technical, but was it the stampeed that killed him or was it the fall? :rolleyes: In the movie it shows him fall but does it show him getting trampled? I didn't see hoof prints on him, signs of bruising, (but then again I'm not a forensic science expert :)). So, was it Scar? Was it the wildebeests? Or was it the law of inertia? :D I would simply say it was Scar's fault.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom