Worst Ride In Disneyland?

Worst Ride In Disneyland?

• Total voters

TROR

Looks like they deleted their comment. Therefore i deleted my reply. I usually dont jump off the handle into a direct insult, but in my defense what was said was something snarky and snobby designed to discredit my opinion or undervalue it, even though i clearly explained it was my own opinion. I took exception to the comment and felt i had to be defensive. But since they deleted it and you reminded me to hold myself to a higher standard i therefore deleted my snarky reply. But let's be honest this is the internet and there is no way my reply is the worst thing you ever read online
Your opinions hold no value when you can’t even follow basic rules of grammar.

Rich T

In all seriousness, the worst ride in Disneyland is Astro Orbitor. The old Rocket Jets above the People Mover started off two stories in the air and soared to thrilling heights. This newer thing starts below ground level and doesn't even clear the nearby rooftops. All while blocking foot traffic and uglifying the hub area. It's not just a weak attraction--It's one of the worst design decisions in DL's history.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Did I say it was the worst thing I read?

Your opinion was undervalued, so you reply with making a childish comment about being sexually involved with their mother? This isn’t Twitter.

How old are we?
In my defense a childish comment by the person I was responding to, deserved a childish reply. Look I deleted it and admitted I was wrong. Get over it. You are not my mom or the moral police.

Minthorne

You must be new to the internet if grammatical errors upset you.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

I’m the HBIC here. Sorry you’re just now realizing this.

Stop replying to my comments and you won’t get a response. Actually, I’ll cut it here.

✌🏾
Sorry I don't know what that abbreviation stands for. Can you eplain it? If you work for this site in a official capacity I am sorry if I was snarky. You were just acting like what I said was the worst thing ever said to someone on line.

Sharon&Susan

Original Poster
Sorry I don't know what that abbreviation stands for. Can you eplain it? If you work for this site in a official capacity I am sorry if I was snarky. You were just acting like what I said was the worst thing ever said to someone on line.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom