Worst Ride In Disneyland?

Worst Ride In Disneyland?

• Total voters

Darkbeer1

The best ride at Disneyland....

Darkbeer1

The bench is my favorite ride too.

Disney was so smart. When they realized that the Jolly Trolley attraction was awful, and didn't operate due to multiple issues, they did the smart thing! They turned it to the Jolly Trolley: Bench - The Ride. Safe, doesn't block traffic moving down the tracks, and is the perfect Photo Op. The only thing it is missing is MaxPass!

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

let me start this by saying, no the joke did not go over my head. I get what the joke was that the original poster was going for. but to answer their question in a serious manner to me, again this is just personal opinion and will probably get some hate, the worst ride currently in Disneyland TO ME is AUTOPIA. Now let me explain why. I get it, it is claissic Disney and many would consider it untouchable. but to me it is very outdated, the smell of the gas is horrible, and it takes up too much space for very little enterainment value for me as an adult. I get why it is beloved. it lets kids experience what it is like to drive a car on a pretend freeway pretty much. It is from a time where freeways were not common. but represented the future. and I know its not the original version of the ride considering it was like 2 different versions that have been made one now or whatever from when it originally opened. to me it doesn't fit the current theme or rather future theme of tomorrowland. now am I saying they should take it out? no, but if they did I would not miss it at all. I instead would like to see them cut in half and put in a new attraction, get rid of the gas cars and switch to electric cars and give it a modern refurb. that way it can still be around in some form plus we can have something new. I know my opinion will get some clap back but again I do not hate the ride, I just think it is waay past its time. 2nd for me would be STORYBOOK LAND but that to me has more value for little kids than autopia does.

Last edited:

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
Haunted Mansion by far. The facade is a boring house with some plants as theming. The actual ride is even worse. No thrills, no drops. Just a bunch of hallways and rooms with junk in them. There's a cheesy mannequin in the attic who doesn't shut up. Worst Disney ride ever.

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

Haunted Mansion by far. The facade is a boring house with some plants as theming. The actual ride is even worse. No thrills, no drops. Just a bunch of hallways and rooms with junk in them. There's a cheesy mannequin in the attic who doesn't shut up. Worst Disney ride ever.
Hardy har har. I get the point you are making at me personally. Like i initially said, i know some would not agree with it. For the record, I don't hate Autopia. It's an ok ride attraction. I get why it is beloved. And why some consider it untouchable as Pirates and Haunted Mansion. I am not even saying get rid of it completley. Just suggesting tear a portion down for a new attraction and refurb the ride with modern updates and re-route the remaining track so it takes up less space. I am answering the orignal poster's question honestly, to me it is my least favorite ride. I do enjoy it when I ride it I will say.

Last edited:

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

What did that person say to warrant this reply? This is inappropriate and very immature.

Stop it.
Looks like they deleted their comment. Therefore i deleted my reply. I usually dont jump off the handle into a direct insult, but in my defense what was said was something snarky and snobby designed to discredit my opinion or undervalue it, even though i clearly explained it was my own opinion. I took exception to the comment and felt i had to be defensive. But since they deleted it and you reminded me to hold myself to a higher standard i therefore deleted my snarky reply. But let's be honest this is the internet and there is no way my reply is the worst thing you ever read online

Californian Elitist

Looks like they deleted their comment. Therefore i deleted my reply. I usually dont jump off the handle into a direct insult, but in my defense what was said was something snarky and snobby designed to discredit my opinion or undervalue it, even though i clearly explained it was my own opinion. I took exception to the comment and felt i had to be defensive. But since they deleted it and you reminded me to hold myself to a higher standard i therefore deleted my snarky reply. But let's be honest this is the internet and there is no way my reply is the worst thing you ever read online

Did I say it was the worst thing I read?

Your opinion was undervalued, so you reply with making a childish comment about being sexually involved with their mother? This isn’t Twitter.

How old are we?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom