Worried about the cold

Noodlebum

Hi, I'm going to Disney World next Thursday for 9 days and looking at the weather forecast, it looks pretty cold at times (sunny but highs of 17 celcius, lows of 5?). Has anyone been there recently and have any advice on what to pack - do I actually need a coat for the mornings/evenings? I've only ever been to Disney in October when it was ultra hot and humid so not sure what to expect now, and whether I should be packing more jeans/coats. Obviously I don't want to be stuck carrying those around if it's not that bad/heats up during the day.

I'm from the UK if that helps put anything into perspective cold-wise.... it's around 6-13 degrees and cloudy/rainy at the moment, and I wouldn't be going anywhere without my warm coat and boots.

Any advice for those who have been there very recently/in those temperatures would be handy. Thank you :)

JohnD

Hi, I'm going to Disney World next Thursday for 9 days and looking at the weather forecast, it looks pretty cold at times (sunny but highs of 17 celcius, lows of 5?). Has anyone been there recently and have any advice on what to pack - do I actually need a coat for the mornings/evenings? I've only ever been to Disney in October when it was ultra hot and humid so not sure what to expect now, and whether I should be packing more jeans/coats. Obviously I don't want to be stuck carrying those around if it's not that bad/heats up during the day.

I'm from the UK if that helps put anything into perspective cold-wise.... it's around 6-13 degrees and cloudy/rainy at the moment, and I wouldn't be going anywhere without my warm coat and boots.

Any advice for those who have been there very recently/in those temperatures would be handy. Thank you :)

Wear layers that can easily be peeled off and put into a backpack. i.e. Lightweight jacket, sweater/sweatshirt. Mid-day you should be okay in shortsleeve shirt and lightweight pants or shorts.

Upvote 0

Luigi

I'll be there the same time. Usually in the past, pack a sweater/jack for morning and night and throw into a locker/backpack during the day.

I do prefer it to sweating and soggy

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom