World Sowcase...

MrPromey

Original Poster
World Showcase...

These are some of the pictures I was talking about a while back when we were discussing space for new countries in World Showcase

Attachments

• world-1.jpg
    world-1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 138

MrPromey

Original Poster
Sorry, they aren’t better quality. I was trying to hurry with the camera at the time I took them and I put them to the lowest JPEG quality that I could so that they would download faster without having to reduce their physical size so much. You get the idea from them anyway...

MrPromey

Original Poster
Originally posted by markymark

Are those picture of World Showcase, or World Sowcase?

:p

Sorry, lately I've either been trying to sneak these in between stuff at work or I've been half asleep when I've been posting… That's what got me sucked into the whole 30th situation to begin with… :(

markymark

No!

I appologise. That was a cheap dig just coz you missed out a letter - I AM SORRY. I was going to delete the post, but whats the point in doing that eh? ;)

Getting back on the subject, it would be great to see some more pic's

How many more lands do you think they could put in?

MrPromey

Original Poster
Originally posted by markymark
No!

I appologise. That was a cheap dig just coz you missed out a letter - I AM SORRY. I was going to delete the post, but whats the point in doing that eh? ;)

Getting back on the subject, it would be great to see some more pic's

How many more lands do you think they could put in?

Cheap digs are always the most fun... As for the lands, I'm going to have to get back to you when I can think straight on that one... It seems like they have enough room to put one between nearly all the current countries if the so choose...

Maria

yeah... there is room for one more between each country, except between Canada and UK because MillVill is already there. All the countries are the same size and the spaces available too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom